Will this rebel phase pass?

I am a muslim but dont feel like one, I want to wear revealing clothes, i want to feel sexy, I want to make out with cute boys, i wanna try alcohol and smoke weed just because I can, marry a guy regardless his religion, have sex before marriage, kiss girls, get tattoos and piercings.
This is all i think about. Is this what i really want or will this pass?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, this thing you are feeling is called freedom:the freedom of being with who you like, and do what you like. this will never pass, u may one day learn to keep i pt on check, but deep down you will always know what you lost. trust me, i know, iwas also fom a rather strict family. just do what you want, u can't be sure of life after death, but you can be sure of happines here on earth, so chase it! chase it and never look back!

Most Helpful Girl

• Certainly some of these urges will get damped but at some point most of us end up doing the things you described regardless of the religion our parents brought us up with.
    I am not encouraging you to go mess up your life, but we learn through mistakes and we decide what is good and what is bad through our experiences.

What Guys Said 1

• All these you said is just on this wordily things, you need to have a faith and repent to god, also you are very young try to be close with good people and learn what your religion told... you imagine if you have done all these things you have listed but also, of course it will be few days party but you can die any day then hell is waiting you. i hope you good luck

What Girls Said 6

• First of all, I know these things seem very rebellious especially given your religious beliefs, but they are really normal urges to have for anyone. I think you should really think things through before you make any decision, just so you don't regret it later. But if you still feel the same way after a long period of time, there's often no harm in trying something new, as long as you are safe about it.

• I think that you are experiencing the desire to have a go at real life, where YOU are in control of your own future. There are far too many people who succumb to religious blackmail and emotional blackmail just to conform to their culture or faith.

You are feeling the need to be a free spirit, where you can devise your own religion to suit your own needs, just as I have done with my particular Pagan beliefs. I have taken much from different "flavours" of Paganism to suit me. It is probably unlike anyone else's!

You have only one life here on this earth, so live it how it will make you happiest. Just be careful, though, that in this freedom you don't make a mistake that you will regret for a long time.

• Im a catholic and im going through the same thing. I think it's not a phase but me finally becoming myself. It's only your decision as to what it is to you.

• it will pass.. don't worry.. you are just a teenager and it is all your hormones.. and most of these things are not good for any girl.. regardless of her religion...

• It is called being a pubescent teenager figuring out who you are while hormones are all jacked up. It passes as you find out who you are as a person... well some of it does at least

• Its jus a rebel phase !!
    It will surely fade off