Want to go to a Florida Theme Park... Which is better between Tampa Busch Gardens and Universal Orlando?

Which did you enjoy more?

From the looks of it, Busch Gardens looks like Rollercoaster World with a Petting Zoo, and its really pretty.

Universal has rollercoasters, movie theme rides, and nightlife.

• Busch Gardens
  • Universal Orlando

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I liked Busch Gardens, but Universal didn't have the Harry Potter stuff open yet last time I was there. I'd kinda like to see that. Universal probably has the more extreme coasters, but Busch Garden's no slouch on that. They've got some good ones. Food is expensive at both. More shops at Universal.

• Is the Citywalk worth it? I just figured it gave Universal a Plus One since Tampa may not have as much nightlife?

• Wow sounds fun! Thanks :)

• Thanks so much for MHO! I really appreciate it! And I hope you have an awesome time. :D

Feel free to let me know when you get back how you liked it. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I liked universal studios but if your looking for rides then Busch gardens is the way to go and the one in Virginia is bigger than the one in Florida but the 3 day pass is a better deal if your going to be in Florida

What Girls Said 1

• I enjoyed Orlando more because that has more of the flavour of Disney. At Busch I remember going down a river raft floating thing and looking at animals - I could have done that in Toronto where I live.