Is GAG putting up nag screens?

I now keep getting nag screens every few pages. At one time, prior to this afternoon, it was only at log-on and log-off. Now it seems to pop up every time I answer a question. Does GAG want me to leave? Admins and Moderators? Any ideas?

Firefox and Chrome both the same. Even after restart. Don't know if same on bro's PC or my tablet. They all use Adblock Plus.
This is the nag screen

www.flickr.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• Just earlier, and for the first time, a pop up that covered my screen came up and I wasn't even sure what it was, if it was an ad or what - I simply closed it before giving it attention.

If the site does start to incorporate this sort of advertising then I won't be on much longer. I made it to my Xper level to enjoy the site ads-free as they say you do when you reach Xper 7. I'm at 9 for now and definitely think that this much time on should spare me that sort of thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Restart your browser, restart your computer

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. They are bothering me with those too. Even as I am writing this comment, I am being bothered by one.

What a nuisance!!!

• what exactly is a nag screen?