Donald Trump. If he wins the nomination, will you vote for him in the general?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I wish we could just hold off on the elections. No one is as good as obamba in my opinion. He wasn't the best president, but he was doing some right things.

1|2
    0|2
    • Like what? Obamacare which will cost taxpayers $1.38 trillion over the next decade? Getting law enforcement killed in an attempted gun grab and covering it up? Declaring Fort Hood "workplace violence"? Illegal IRS targeting of conservative non profits? Winning North Carolina in 2012 on voter fraud and not allowing voter ID laws? How about his illegal executive orders on illegal immigration? Allowing sanctuary cities to flaunt federal law? Calling ISIS a JV team? Lying about Obamacare (" won't cost you one thing dime", "you like your provider you can keep your provider") using false statistics to promote gun control, taking away necessary weapons from police, presiding over pseudoscientific studies of " unconscious bias" in law enforcement, having Al Sharpton as his adviser, a terrorist attack on Americans every year of his administration, his racial ideology that he got from Jeremiah Wright? Need I go on?

• @SakuraChii , galloway875 is just a fox news troll.

What Girls Said 3

• Hahaha! He is pretty amusing. I enjoy the way he's turned the RNC into a media circus, but I would never vote for him. In reality he's just saying what the other candidates are thinking or say behind closed doors.

0|0
    0|0
  • HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer is NO

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think the Democrats are hoping Trump gets the nomination.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope he dies before he gets the chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tronald dump

0|0
    0|0
  • Rand Paul or nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Donald Trump is one of the few people on earth who could get me to consider voting for Hillary Clinton.

0|1
    0|1
  • yes sir! trump for 2016!!!

0|1
    1|0