Do you think that boys and girls are equal in everything?

• Yes, in all cases.
  • Yes, juridical
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you asking if they're currently equal or if they should be equal?

• Everybody knows that currently women are low in society.

• You are just on a roll. Have fun with your question Anon~

• Sorry, if I unconsciously gave spiritual pain to you,

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they can be equal in every thing Except for strength or athletic things. Not to say some can't be extremely strong or athletic but the strongest and fastest are going to be guys.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that on the whole there isn't a ton of difference between the sexes in ability. We want there to be a difference so we emphasize it left right and centre.

• Absolutely not.
    There's still not equality in the workplace but the biggest example is divorce. When's the last time you saw that go equal? Rarely.

• No they aren't, I actually wrote a take on this and got a lot of hate for it of guys calling me a feminazi and girl calling me a sexist so I guess I'm probably weird to think they aren't equal in every aspect..

• I think that they should be in all cases, though that's not always how it works.

• But aren't you delicate and graceful being of nature that we - firm creatures must to care of and protect?

• That's true. So you would serenade to your lover with guitar beneath the balcony like men do?)

• Sure, I would if I knew how to play guitar :P I also pay for him sometimes when we go out (though we do share that, sometimes he pays for me, sometimes I pay for him, sometimes we just pay for ourselves) and he'd rather be the one to stay at home with the kids. I think that relationships - and any role in society - works best when you don't attribute certain characteristics based on sex, but you attribute them based on which personality they'd suit best.

• not really.. guys are better and some things.. girls are better and some different things..

• No, but if we were it wouldn't be any fun :p

• As long as no physical strength is required they are absolutely equal

• But if your question was about whether they are being treated like equals, then the answer is no, sadly they aren't.

What Guys Said 7

• We should be equal in society, but obviously we're different biologically, so there are some things that should adapt to that, even if it doesn't make us 100% equal.

• I voted B), but technically, females get to give birth, have periods, and breastfeed.

Guys are biologically incapable of doing those.

• So does it mean women are higher?

• Periods suck and work places hate women falling out due to having to give labor and breastfeed, so they actually got the shorter end of the stick in society, but the higher end of the stick in reproduction.

• Lol no not even close, never will be either.

• You would be a fool to think that the sexes are equal

• no
    however both sexes do better in certain aspects

• No. Women are much more mistreated by the system than men are.

• Woman as a Life save at the beach sorry i can't save him im on my period