What is your favorite soda pop to drink?

Sometimes there's different varieties to these types of soda pops, but I'd like to know which one is your favorite. Sometimes I like to drink them at a party, sleepover, or just to enjoy and I'm just curious to know which one is your favorite. Feel free to add anything that I'm missing in comments. Thanks! :D

• A. Sprite or Sierra Mist
  • B. Coca Cola
  • C. A&W (Vanilla, Diet)
  • D. Pepsi (Diet, Wild Cherry)
  • E. Crush, Fanta, or SunKist (Orange, Grape, Cherry)
  • F. Dr. Pepper ( Or Diet)
  • G. Mt. Dew (Diet, Kick-Starts', Baja Blast, Throwback, DewShine) or even Mello Yello

Most Helpful Girl

• Coa Cola, Oo <3

What Guys Said 9

• It's not SODA it's FIZZY DRINK. You Americans took our language and DECIMATED it. Thank you very much. It's like when you guys say chips and fries. For us chips is crisps and fries are chips like from Mc D's. Rant over it's just annoying lol.
    My favourite FIZZY DRINK is Rubicon Mango or KA.

• Easy! It's how I speak.. if you don't like it then why did you say something about it? Ain't nobody judge how you talk.

• Get the fuck over it

• ^^^ stfu. I didn't ask you. You don't like seeing this, gtfo of my questions.

• Panda Pops were the best! They came in a range of awesome flavours, such as "Jelly (Jell-o) & Ice Cream", "Bubblegum" and "Blue Raspberry". Unfortunately, they were discontinued a while back (I think they may have made a comeback, but without all the yummy artificial flavourings / colours and sugar that made them great).

• I don't drink soda anymore. Lost the taste buds that liked it.

• Mine isn't listed on here :P My favorite soda is actually Ginger Ale lol

• What if you don't like fizzy drinks?

• Hm. Well you don't have to like them. What do you like then?

• Lol. Sometimes I like Fanta when it's flat. It's kinda like orange juice to me, but thanks for voting. I just like seeing what other individuals' say. ^-^

• You're welcome, and that's fine :)

• Dew 'til death.

• Sprite by far

• A&W is the best

• sanpelagrino orange or lemon.

What Girls Said 10

• i dont really like soda at all, and i hardly drink it. when i do drink it, it's almost always sprite or mountain dew baja blast (only at taco bell lol). once in a blue moon i'll drink a pepsi because it's what my mom drinks and its always in the house.

• Hm. They're still delicious to me. Nice to know you like them! :) I like them too!

• Dr. Pepper is my guilty pleasure.

• Personally I love Lime perrier haha, really hate soda unless it's with alcohol.

• Lol. Usually I have Dr. Pepper with Watermelon flavoring in it. It's really good! Maybe you should try it, but with your favorite type of alcohol in it. Just giving an idea

• Ginger ale

• i like coca cola..

• Because Dr. Pepper is truly the intellectual drink of the chosen ones! -El Psy Congroo

• Cherry Coke

• Coke but I don't drink soda anymore

• I don't drink soda anymore (hate the fizz) but when I did Dr. Pepper was my life water

• Ginger ale

• I love Ginger Ale when I'm sick. It helps with an upset stomach...

• Yes it really does