Which dead Rock Star can you replace (QUIZ)?

https://www.playbuzz.com/idanaw10/which-dead-rock-star-can-you-replace

KURT COBAIN

You're obviously a tortured soul, condemned to a life of misunderstanding and angst. Therefore, you'll probably fit well as the prophet of grunge. Just remember: if you look anguished enough and scream passionately enough, it doesn't really matter what you're "singing"

Most Helpful Guy

• I got : Kurt Cobain

Well I do write a lot of grunge, rock, and metal music and I listen to 90s music a lot so I'm pretty happy with the results :)
    I'm terrible at making lyrics so this is even better :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Frank Sinatra
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/IHgDd-w-acs3QlwmWPqwst1nUmGUGAdfQJOuJX8tMTyK7TCNQuy_eN_5-KRBrZAmHVOy2A=s114

You miss a simpler time, when men were men, beer was cold and no one minded if you smoked while sexually harassing the flight attendant. For you, music is about having fun and getting rich. Artistic integrity? That's really hard to rhyme

• Frank Sinatra

Frank Sinatra a rock star? WTF?

Anyway honestly Frank had da most normal personality among any other from this list LOL

• Hahaha he sure did. I think they meant rock star as in musician. I see it is not being used correctly in this case as well

• I don't know @Klaatu51 if I think 90s as techno. When I think 90s music, I think of the whole Seattle grunge scene and rock bands going from 80s techno rock stuff to bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Radiohead -- more distortion and less drum reverb/drum machine/synths.

... But who knows, I could be bias since those are my favorite bands and types of music 😁

• @dangerdoge guess yeah coz u like 'em LOL

when i think of 90s i think of house/techno/dance music and rave parties of course... i thought grudge was just a small-cult thing and not da mainstream one... apart from nirvana i don't remember any other "grudge" bands becomin mainstream

• Kurt Cobain

Ms. @HookingSwan we have so much in common!!! lol

• Roy Orbison
    jmeshel.com/.../beatles_roy_orbison-cropped.jpg
    Through up's and down's in both your career and personal life you never fail to stray from the straight and narrow. For you, music and career always takes a back seat to your wife and kids.

• I got Frank Sinatra - I suppose doing it "My Way"

• I got Kurt Cobain, too. But I'm really so much more Layne Staley.

• Kurt Cobain. Fuck ya.

• Same as you... For the 2nd time 😁

• Blasphemy! Nobody can replace Kurt Cobain.

• oh i got frank sinatra, flanked by Lauren Bacall and kim novak.. nice

What Girls Said 9

• Sid Vicious

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40a3-bc82-e39336541fe2.jpg

Sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll. You're totally down with the first two and if the best way to get them is by engaging in the third one, you're all in. the good news is that you don't need any real talent, the bad news is you're only way to avoid becoming pathetic is to die young.

My baby <3

• same lol
    Kurt Cobain

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...-4d10-8160-e7278598cd36.jp

• I had Kurt Cobain too. I think involving my spouse in my work and hating Axl Rose might have triggered the answer. :/

• Frank Sinatra
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a39-86fb-6ce1020ca80e.jpg

• John Lennon

It's all about change with you. You're here to put a mirror in society's face and make people think. You don't tolerate fools or people who can't understand your genius. Ultimately, you believe that becoming the voice of a generation, changing the world and getting shot is better than staying alive and writing shitty songs long after you're 64.

Not sure if I want to end up with someone like Yoko Ono. :D

• KURT COBAIN

• Yet another thing we have in common. Besides the pear shape, of course ;)

• I got Kurt Cobain as well😉 I do love Nirvana😍

• Yes. I liked my result as well. Even if I know few songs from Nirvana. I liked the description for Kurt Cobain. I can't completely relate.

• *high five* ^^

• Haha yay 🙌

• Sid Vicious

"Sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll. You're totally down with the first two and if the best way to get them is by engaging in the third one, you're all in. The good news is that you are about to have the time of your life, the bad part is that it could kill you."

I don't know how this one came about. The answers I gave do not even remotely make me think of Sid Vicious. He is not someone I want to be likened to.

I was expecting Kurt Cobain.

• Sid Vicious
    Sid
    Sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll. You're totally down with the first two and if the best way to get them is by engaging in the third one, you're all in. the good news is that you don't need any real talent, the bad news is you're only way to avoid becoming pathetic is to die young