Could anyone post a good jokes here please?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• This mentally retarded guy showed me a comic strip that he made about the minions which made me laugh. In the strip - the principle of the school calls the minions into his office to impart a gift to the minions. The gift is a magical pair of shoes that makes you run twice as much as normal and then the minion looks confused and annoyed and says "what? no banana?" I thought it was SO FUNNY! I told him he should design comic strips for a living and get his parents to draw the images.

0|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• What's a cat's favorite vegetable? ... an as-purrr-agus.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend asked me last night why I carry a gun around the house, what am I afraid of? I looked him straight in the eye & said, "The m'f'n Decepticons." He laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster, it was a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Doesn't it smell like updog in here"? You'll get it if you answer correctly lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

1|1
    0|0
  • why dont you see any nails in a lesbians coffin? because they are all tongue and gruved lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• "What's the hardest part about being a pedophile?

Trying to fit in."

0|1
    0|0
  • PENIS, PENIS, PENIS

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucked your mom the end

0|0
    0|0
  • i told my dad to embrase his mistakes. He cried. Then he hugged my sister and me

0|0
    0|0