Could anyone post a good jokes here please?

Most Helpful Girl

• This mentally retarded guy showed me a comic strip that he made about the minions which made me laugh. In the strip - the principle of the school calls the minions into his office to impart a gift to the minions. The gift is a magical pair of shoes that makes you run twice as much as normal and then the minion looks confused and annoyed and says "what? no banana?" I thought it was SO FUNNY! I told him he should design comic strips for a living and get his parents to draw the images.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• What's a cat's favorite vegetable? ... an as-purrr-agus.

• My boyfriend asked me last night why I carry a gun around the house, what am I afraid of? I looked him straight in the eye & said, "The m'f'n Decepticons." He laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster, it was a good time.

• "Doesn't it smell like updog in here"? You'll get it if you answer correctly lol.

• A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

• why dont you see any nails in a lesbians coffin? because they are all tongue and gruved lol

What Guys Said 4

• "What's the hardest part about being a pedophile?

Trying to fit in."

• PENIS, PENIS, PENIS

• I fucked your mom the end

• i told my dad to embrase his mistakes. He cried. Then he hugged my sister and me