MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS?

i dreamd about the world ending last night.. it was horrible dream... you know.. im bad muslim.. i didn't fast this year ramadan.. i dont pray.. i party... i live in a town where im the only muslim.. i live alone.. go school there... so dream when the world was collapsing.. i tried to pray but i coudnt... is this dream warning to me? pls help me my muslim brother and sisters

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two types of dreams , but yes this dream can be a warning from God to you. He's reminding you to return back to him which is a good thing. You still have time , it's never too late to return to him , start changing and get closer to him. It will enhance your inner peace as well :)

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should take it serious and change your ways, may be God wanted to remind you that you can only call yourself a Muslim when you practice the five pillars of Islam especially salat and Ramadan regardless of you being born by a Muslim parent. I used to be in your situation but have changed and practice my religion well even though I still live in a western country and less Islam community, I know we can't be perfect and we have problems practicing our religion well especially when we live in an Islam unfriendly community but that shouldn't be an excuse, at least we have to make sure we are doing our salat and Ramadan very well always remember after all the partying and stuff we will all return to the maker and answer questions if only u believe your a Muslim, because a Muslim believes in the last day, the day of judgement.

• Chill dude seriously
    Its just a dream you had because your felt guilty
    Nothing more nothing less

• are u sure? cuz i heard the dream can be real...

• im sorry i didn't mean to be that.. im just scared... and thanks

• you'll be alright and no problem! :)

• God loves you hence why he is warning you to change before it is too late. You still have time.
    I would juggest you first start to read a bit of quran every night
    Then you can start praying againg. It is okay if you don't pray at the right time at the beginning or if you miss prayers. That is because you are not used to pray, the most important thing is that you keep persisiting. You can ask your lord for forgiveness after each prayer and you'll see how better you will feel.
    I was like you, but since I have started prayer I feel less stressed, frustrated or scared. I am much more confident about anything I do in my life.

• Yes it is a warning. You have been a bad Muslim

What Guys Said 2

• Well dreams arw just dreams u dint need a dream to know u r wring look prayers their is way to got them back but not fasting on propose is the only thing if u repent isn't sure if u will be forgiven u might tho just start changing ur way of living and u being the only Muslim in town that's a test from God and since u r the only Muslim show them the morals od the muslims dint be like them just start slowly don't start saying u will pray and do this and do this start slowly and as u can and please fasting is really really important

• It was a dream... I don't see what the big deal is? 0_o...