Have you ever wanted to have a twin brother and/or sister?

I know I would want a twin sister we can prank people and it'll be so fun dressing alike

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I always wished to have a younger brother or sister and finally got a sister but 20 years later.

Most Helpful Girl

• being a twin isn't that exciting haha
    most twins are fraternal anyways haha

its kind of like when you're in college and you have a roommate and you get along great with them and hang out and stuff... but then throw in the sibling annoyingness and occasional fighting.

plus, you end up dressing alike without even trying... like wearing the same color or the same shirt/diff colors. plus you might have the same dresses, shirts, etc and you have to plan out when you are wearing what so that you don't match (like, hey, i'm wearing the blue lace dress for Easter. I'm calling it now, 2 weeks early).

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I have one and it's not that exciting. Just a regular sibling. Most of the time we don't get along :/

• I already have one. It's just that other people can't see her. And she likes knives. [Cue creepy music...]

• Apparently we all have one good twin and one evil twin

• I already have a twin sister. She's both my best friend and my greatest enemy.

What Girls Said 6

• No, not twin, but I want a sister. :(

If I could have a twin, I would want a twin brother.

• Yeah till I met my friends who happen to be twins, they hated growing up and being forced to wear matching clothes jut different colors growing up now they can't even stand it if one of them ends up buying the same shirt.

• I already have a twin brother. I used to wish he was a girl.

• Hell yes, I'd love a twin brother.

• I'm a twin and mine is an asshole.
    That's about all we have in common.

• i wish i did!