Oh my god please help me?

This, as you may already know, is Wallace - perhaps the most notorious male sex symbol of the 21st Century.
OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP ME!??!?!?!?!
Ah! Remember this seedy little fellow, don't you? Of course, it's Orinoco, the naughtiest of all the Wombles.

And last but not least we have this blonde, slimy sex serpant you've come to know as Lucious Malfoy, wielding one of his many sexual torture devices we see throughout the Harry Potter franchise.

Now, let's play
-Fuck one
-Marry one
-Kill one

Let's get some men on the scene.
More men pls

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck orinoco, that cheeky womble is perhaps too saucy to resist

Kill malfoy... because... well... its malfoy.

Marry Wallace, our combined love of cheese will bring many a happy year

What Girls Said 5

• Fuck - Lucius
    Marry - Orinoco
    Kill - Wallace

• Ah, Lucious, the middle-aged heart throb every teen girl fawns over. No surprise.
      No love for Wallace I see? Are you not willing to take a chance on a senior, sophisticated gentleman of such high calibre?

• I'd fuck Lucius because 1. Long hair is my thing, and 2. I might be able to get me a sugar daddy and it's the best option :P And nah, I'm British so I basically grew up watching Wallace and Gromit, it was all we watched! I don't think I'd be able to bare marrying him. Plus, I don't really wanna do the springing out of bed on some kind of crazy death trap every morning :)

• This is easy. I kill the first two and fuck and marry Dracos hot dad.

• Awwww marry Wallace
    Snog Lucious
    Blank the womble

• fuck Orinoco
    marry Wallace
    kill luscious

• OMFG XD
    fuck the human-wizard
    marry the furry dude
    kill the creepy one

• Very nice, but I did name all of the candidates for you. I don't know how you've forgotten so soon.

What Guys Said 2

• Id fuck lucious and make him my bitch, id marry wallace as he would give me a constant supply of cheese (by far my favourite food), and id kill the womble.

• Kill Draco's dad so nobody else can have him
    Marry that stupid rat thing
    Fuck that gorgeous bald man

And then I'd kill you, OP. I'd kill you.