How did you feel about High School?

For all the people not in High School, when you look back how did you view your High School experience? Did you like it, hate it, and why?

• I loved High School
  • I hated High School
  • I was indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked it for the works (not that I likes doing tons of home works but after doing them... the feeling of accomplishment was great.)

But in general, I didn't like it much.
    I should have listened to the counselor when she said that setting of schools is also important to look at before applying.

Most Helpful Guy

• There were parts I liked and parts I hated. For the longest time I grew up going to private catholic school and the schooling was really rigorous until I just burnt out my sophomore year of high school and completely stopped caring about school anymore. My parents transferred me to a public school where I did much better since the workload wasn't as intense. However, I had great friend from the private school and I didn't like a lot of the people in the public school. I didn't have troubles with anyone I just didn't find them to be as great of friends. So it was fun in certain aspects and awful in others.

What Girls Said 12

• There were days I hated it and days I loved it.. I've had my group of friends and partied hard, so I guess it pretty much makes me the average teenager in high school (except from all the "first love" bs)

• Had fun while I was there but I wouldn't go back.

• Oh so grateful for the education that I got. Loved the teachers, hated a majority of my classmates

• it was dumb but i'm glad that i received all that cash from the state for ranking top in the nation on those stupid tests. other than that it was a big waste of time and i regret attending.

• Still in it, but it's good:)

• I'm about finished with it. I love it. I'm top of my class and getting offered scholarships. Life is good.

• I loved high school.
    My friends and acquaintances were great.

• It sucked. People were awful and thought they were tough shit.

• Its fucking drama

• I hated it but I loved it at the same time.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWy_uauR-6k
    Just kidding High School wasn't that bad.

• i was indifferent.

What Guys Said 11

• It had its big ups and big downs so I think it evens out. There are some very happy scenes that I will always remember and some disastrous scenes that I will never forget.

• I became a better more outgoing person, and I had some really good times there. But I my grades got worse pretty much every year. Overall it was good though cause I mostly remember good things with my friends.

• I was bullied and had no friends. :( So I am pleased to be out.

• I hated all schooling. Every second I was forced to be there

• The actual school part was horrible but I had good times as a teenager and wish I could do it all over again.

• up to this date, my high school years were the best years of my life

• I'm the only one who liked high school? I hated junior high though -_-

• I only liked the hanging out with friends after school.

• ehh somtimes i liked it, sometimes i don't. just neutral.

• I loved it, I wish I could go back to the past

• It was a kind of purgatory. Not actually bad but boring. In retrospect it seems worse because life got so very much better after.