Who else misses the user GirlsEatGirls :'(?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Nope, not really. I have no reason to.

• Although, thank God, I have Never heard of This person, I feel ashamed of GAG for Allowing such a 'User' as This one.
    Along with Questions, Answers and Comments that they find to keep their eye on, maybe they should Also keep a Closer Eye on Names for A... Girl and Guy. xx

• I didn't know her...

• ... no, can't say I do. Because I never talked to them.

• I never talked to her. So, no I guess.

• Nope, no, nope... I don't miss her at all... Nor, ill be missing anyone that wants to leave this website!! I'm not here to make friends..

• Okay we get the point. Relax.

• @doralikessuger lol 😊 dont tell me to calm down.. I'm calm now.. I just wanted everyone to know how I feel for every gager! User ^_^

@sensualscribe I dont see the point to make friends with people here... They are people that I dont know. They can be fake... Stuff like that.. And if I did not have a account I would never give my honest opinion!! When people ask questions... Get me? People try to follow me but I just ignore it... I dont follow a lot of people only 10 people...

• I suppose you have a point.

• I don't know who that user is.

• I don't know who that is.

• You're really a fucking stalker. Good job 👍
    Why do I feel like you're really her trying to make us reminiscence about you?
    I mean it makes since you're either are her or you're just that much of a creep 😊

• again? stop trying to convince people she's fake. :'(

• I confess I'm a weirdo and there's nothing wrong with that :)

• Well I think it's about further than that. You would probably stalk "her" if you had the chance. I mean you are downloading or copying and reposting her pics.

Are you obsessed with her?

• dont know who she is.

• never heard of him/her.

What Guys Said 15

• I think a better question, Is why the fuck did you save her picture? 0_o

• don't ask questions :'( ...

• lol dam dude... you even saved her pic...

• yeah. did you? lol

• Aren't you one of them? Haha jk... There was a dude who collected a lot of girls pictures and put them together then posted them in a question, that was so crazy.

• @YazanAA I could be ;)

• What's weird is that you have her pic O. o

• I only miss @orealmagic :(

• then message her

• maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you. I will message her once I reach level 2 to see if she replies or not...

• Lol dude she was my best and first friend here, I used to talk to her everyday for hours but when her school started she told me that she won't be her anymore, she said that she is gonna message me on Fridays, she did that once then she didn't came back the next Friday. I hope that nothing bad happened to her, she was so nice.

• Nah, she was one of the boringest people I've ever encountered in my life. Yes, she had a hot body, but there are plenty of girls with hot bodies.

• I have a feeling you're Indian. I just do.

• She always leaves then comes back.

• Is that some kind of weird porn site or something? Because that is what "Girls Eat Girls" sounds like.

• lol it's a user that used to be on here

• I agree... sounds lesbian porn..

• @cinderelli That's exactly what I was thinking. Glad to know I'm not the only sicko around here lol