How do I stop being boring through text?

I feel like an old fart when it comes to texting because I literally feel like every text conversation is bland so I only use it to message someone basic stuff and not have a full fledged conversation but when I talk with people in the real world I make people laugh, have long conversations, and it's overall interesting but as soon as I text it goes down hill lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hummm... Well you should just start typing ( long conversation) and stuff like that!! Use faces such as 😊 😇 👌😉 😁 😈 to make it more fun!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah texting is fucking bogus. It's pretty much the same situation for me.

You could call people instead.
    Or just let people know that you suck at texting or you hate texting.

What Girls Said 4

• Just say in text what you would say in real life. You can use things like tildas, interabangs, and emoticons to convey tone and reaction.

• I think we're all like that. Not that long ago, my boyfriend and i had a completely bland 3 minute text convo. Lol even when we're talking about the weather we have longer convos. When we're together in person, we're content with not having much to say to each other... now I'm wondering if that's a good thing... :3

• Don't give boring short replies or ask wyd? This tells me the guy would rather be entertained which makes him boring and tiresome. It screams: "I'm looking for sex and have nothing real to offer."

• Text like you talk. Do it for hours and if you feel an awkward silence coming, make it fun again!

What Guys Said 1

• You should openly talk about politics and religion. I do that all the time and know who are the idiots I generally should avoid.