My boyfriend recent received a check from an overpayment to a credit card. So tell me what do you think of this?

Being the responsible person that he is, and I say this sarcastically. He drivers licenses expired about two months ago. So he goes to the drive through at the bank to cash the check, he hands the teller his bank card, his expired licenses, and the check. The teller says your licenses is expired, he said he knows. She then ask him if he knows anyone working at the bank. At this point my boyfriend begins to fume. He says, seriously, if you are not going to cash the check then just deposit in my checking account. Which she does, she then tells my boyfriend have a nice day, which my boyfriend reponds with Fuck You. He then drives to the ATM, and withdraws the money he just deposited.

So what do you think of the bureaucratic blunder. Was my boyfriends reaction spot on? I personally found the whole thing amusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• it was spot on!

What Guys Said 3

• Very immature and stupid. In case your childish boyfriend hasn't gotten the message yet, bank tellers don't make the actual rules. They're not the one who control what can be done and what can't. They're just people like you and I, trying to make ends meet. There's absolutely no reason to insult them. I am pissed sometimes in these kind of situations but I always remain polite and friendly because that's how it should be. Nobody cares whether your girlfriend broke up with you or your dog died yesterday or you missed the expiration date. It's your life, so don't take your anger/frustration out on other people.

• I find him immature to the way his actions was with the bank teller

• pretty immature considering your ages. the teller was probably being nice just in case your retard boyfriend didn't learn how to read dates yet

What Girls Said 0