Donald Trump's comment's?

Americans, what do you think of Trumps comment's about John McCain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many say that getting captured does not make one a hero, and I agree. But how one conducts himself and helps fellow prisoners often does make him a hero. And John McCain earned the respect of his fellow prisoners.

Add that Trump belittled him for being captured. In wars, lots of people get captured. Not something to belittle one over. Especially if you are a draft dodger who "bought" deferments with family money and influence.

If Trump were to buy the election, that would make him commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Do you think any of them would respect him since he does not respect their sacrifices.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• I think it was both rude or true/not true to an extent McCain is not a war hero in the sense that he fought but in the way he helped his fellow soldiers out while being imprisoned some of these countries the torture, interrogation, poor conditions have broken and killed men much stronger then McCain and in horrible ways.

He's a hero in the sense of what he did and endured while captured, but not a war hero in the sense that he fought, won medals and distinguished himself in combat.

I mean it was still wrong to say what he said but I also get his point at the same time.

• I hope the conservatives alienate Trump completely, as he's a bumbling idiot. Not that that's news, though.

• Donald Trump is right and gave enough examples of how John McCain is screwing over his fellow veterans to convince me that even if he is a hero he is not right. I've saved people's lives, I'm a hero, but if I go and rob somebody you can't turn around and use the fact I was a hero at one point in time to justify the fact that I mugged a person and stole all their money.

• I think Trump is going to take a huge percent of the GOP votes.

He's got a flair, he's got balls, and he's outspoken. He's not out there apologizing that the thugs burning Baltimore were offended or anything.

• And what does your opinion have to do with my question?

• Is he, though?

Trump is willing to say whatever he wants, and not apologize. McCain famously said that we needed illegal immigrants because Americans wouldn't pick lettuce for $50 an hour... Trump says we need a wall and illegal immigration is bringing in criminals.

Of the two, Trump is the one willing to say the things that the media would get upset over. Who is the more brazen one, and who is cowardly?

• We're not talking politics. We're talking Trumps comments about a combat vet and POW. McCain isn't running so your comments are a moot point. If Trump wins he wouldn't have respect of any vet and I don't think any vet will vote for him. I'm a vet and his remark made him lose my vote

• he's alienating his own party at this point. digging his own grave

• i dont care... i dont care about politics anymore..

• Donald Trump is a sniveling idiot.

• I have hard all that stuff before, and sadly McCain is no war hero.