I don´t know who I am?

Im staring a new school after summer and i wanted to prepare to get to know new people and getting questions like do you have any hobbies?, what kind of music do you like?, what´s you´r favorite band/ singer? etc and i soon realised that I can´t answer any of them... i don´t know what I like. seriously i don´t have any hobbies (anymore), I don´t know what kind of music i like i just listen to all kinds of stuff and with that I also don´t have any favorite singer. so who am I? even i don´t know so how am I going to tell others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it'll be easier to know who you are if you stop being anonymous to yourself.

You're eclectic. You're obviously thoughtful and introspective. What are the things you really like? Can be anything food, movies, video games, porn, whatever. Everyone enjoys something hell some people enjoy being miserable ( I've dated them it was awful for me).

Most Helpful Girl

• find something you like to do! or funny story

• Thanks for the advice 👍🏻

• no prob

What Guys Said 1

• You're Anonymous, that doesn't help.

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like me..
    Its OK people like us just a random and not so judgmental to everything. Just talk about things you know and find enjoying not too specific things.

• °are... my bad

• Feels good to hear that I'm not the only one 😊 and thanks for the advice

• its very common for people your age to experience that, its just a phase.