Share something good that happened today?

I haven't felt so happy in months :') my ex and I got back together! we still have some things to talk about but we spent all day together, watching movies and I can't explain how happy I am. She had to go home early tho :( but still I'm so happy, holy shit.

I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow because I have an early shift but not even that can ruin my happiness lol

What happened to you today?

Wow a week ago I was happier than ever but today I'm back at feeling miserable. Go me!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I met an old friend I haven't talked to in 3 years. We walked around in Inwood Park catching up on what has happened the past to us the last 3 years. It was so nice to see him again. Good memories.

• Aw sounds great! hope you don't lose contact again. It's important to have good friends.

What Guys Said 3

• This day has been awful :( my laptop doesn't start and I have three projects to turn in, one tomorro, the other on Tuesday and the last one for Sunday, and I need the computer for all three so I'm fucked.
    I'll have to spend all day in school for the next 6 days.
    I ate a sandwich, that was my happy moment of the day.

• Aw shit :( that sucks. Hope things get better soon! what was in your sandwich?

• Thanks, hopefully I can get the computer repaired this week.
      I ate the sandwich for lunch and it was of salami and cheese. Delicious.
      I'm probably gonna eat some spicy noodles for dinner.

• Sounds like a nice dinner! good luck

• I'm watching Wwe Battleground on Wwe Network so that's my happiness for the day

• I got paid today!" Yay!

What Girls Said 6

• I got off work.

• My day just started. A friend of mine made pancakes for me and brought it to school ☺

• My bro got me donuts. :p🍩🍩

• I worked out, studied for the LSAT, bought a cute pair of shoes online.

• I reached the next level in my business! Watching my team grow and seeing how my life is changing for the better is absolutely amazing! I couldn't have imagined that this is where my life would be but I am absolutely loving it!!! Findyourepicself. com

• Good for you!
    I ate a lava cake so im on top of the world