Passing a drug test?

I usually smoke a little bit of pot just to sleep at night. I didn't smoke for 3 days then smoked for 3. I found out I had to take a drug test a week later and stopped smoking. I started drinking water and taking azo cranberry pills. I used champs detox the day before because I thought I was going that day but ended up going the next day. The days of the test I drank water and 64 oz of Gatorade. I know I probably failed but does anyone think there's a chance I could have passed?

Most Helpful Guy

• THC (the drug in weed) is stored in your body and on average, is detectable for about 30 days - that's one of the longest of any drug.

The other issue is that by diluting your urine, you'll automatically fail the test (they'll ask for a re-test, and they'll specifically be looking out for diluted urine), and another diluted sample will result in a fail.

The lesson here is: if you are looking for a job and the field is likely to request a drug test, you'd better stop all drug use a while in advance, or you're just wasting your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Better look for another job. Unless your boss isn't that strict. But normally those tests go through the HR people so yeah...

What Guys Said 4

• You might not have failed tbh but if you didn't they'll make you redo it because your creatine was too low from all the water you drank. They use creatine as a marker to make sure people don't just overhydrate themselves to reduce the thc metabolites. If they make you redo it just make sure you take creatine pills as well.

• How much body fat do you have, detox don't work. As well as for the azos all they good for is staining your clothes.

• I don't know but for future reference before your next test drink a shit load of water about an hour before the test and your pee will be mostly water and any reside will be so diluted you should test clean.

• Yes there's a chance!

What Girls Said 0