Fun Quiz: What type of person should you marry?

PRES HERE FOR QUIZ

"HUGGER"

As the name implies, you need someone who will give you lots of love and affection. (hugs)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• The understanding type

If you got this result, then being understood is very important to you. You need someone who will listen to you when you need to talk, and be sympathetic as you vent your feelings and frustrations. You need a comforter who will always be there for you.
    But remember to think of them too. Try not to talk too much, and give them time to share their feelings too.

I think it is somewhat accurate as I like to have someone that I know I can talk to and express myself to however my partners well being is extremely important to me. So the last line makes it seem like I wouldn't want to let them express themselves but in reality I love my significant other expressing themselves to me.

• Yeah i would need understanding too, someone i can talk to and will open up to me too 💛😊👍

• I want a huger. I got "the serious/grounded type" 😒

I really love affection. I'm just not co dependent about it.

• Yeah i thrive on hugs and cuddles , i couldn't survive without them 😊

• I can survive, but it's just not preferred. I may not be able to survive if they're with me and we don't cuddle though.

• I got the hugger too!!!
    haha so predictable for me

• Aww same here!! i thrive on hugs and cuddles!

• I barely have time for GaG props for being able to handle 2 additional ones!

• @Anon1999 lol its hectic at times :/

• I got the hugger. Maybe it's a bit weird as a guy, but I really like hugs and cuddles :)
    I sometimes imagined about cuddling for hours lol, seems amazing to me :)

• Aww guys need cuddles too! *hugs* to you! 😊. We all need affection. Guys are human too.😊👍

• @Anon1999 wise words :)

Its so true. When you show you are different, unique, not the same as the others, it basically shows confidence (because you dare to be different (in a good way though)), and you're being your real self, which is the best you can be :)

• Exactly Dipsy if you ever question that you know where to find me because the best way to be is yourself regardless of what anyone else thinks

• Sign Up Quotev ▼

The carefree type

This result may surprise you, as you are probably kinda serious. But this carefree type of person could help you loosen up a little and learn how to live life to its fullest! Besides, who else is gonna keep them out of trouble? You'll be a good influence on them.

Hmm explains why IDGAF

• The serious/grounded type

If you got this result, then you are all about having fun and living life to the fullest! While this is a good thing, you need someone who will keep your feet on the ground and remind you about important things. And you will teach them how to have fun!

This type sounds like a real kill joy...

• A dominant type is good for me.

• The understanding type

• The serious/grounded type

• A dominant type hmm yah sounds about right.

• lol I got no type... thank god now I can have my freedom

• This quizz is pretty fucking good. I got the serious/grounded type, ha ha!

• I got the understanding type

• i want a girl who will understand me and loves me more then anyone in this world :-)

• Understanding type

What Girls Said 11

• Same as you, the hugger. Which is true. I crave affection.

• I got the same as you: Hugger

As the name implies you will need someone who will give you lots of love and affection (hugs).

Hehe. This does describe my boyfriend so well. Lucky ☺️

• Apparently I need "The Understanding Type"

• The carefree type
    i.quotev.com/img/q/u/12/05/05/beach_party.jpg

• Yes! I love my quiz result!
    I got dominant type
    i.quotev.com/img/q/u/12/05/05/prince_charming.jpg
    If you got this result, you are probably a little shy, not very outgoing. You are a romantic and very sweet. The outgoing, dominant personality would be good for you because they can take care of you and help you know what to do. Give you confidence, boost your self-esteem. They can make you laugh and come out of your shell.

• A dominant type

😐😐

• U look so bummed. I think I can see why: the description for ur personality doesn't seem to add up

• Maybe u chose the option that said: shy, dreamer...

I almost chose that one bcause of dreamer. But shy didn't seem to describe me all that well.

I don't know if that would make a difference

• Yes! I did choose that one for dreamer as well, lol.

@HookingSwan

• The serious/grounded type

• The carefree type

• Dominant type

• The UnderstandingType

• I got the Dominant type