1. How you look, MATTERS
2. The world only cares about what it can get from you
3. Being a Nice Guy Won't Get You Anything
4. Everything Inside You Will Fight Improvement
5. Life is Not Fair
6. Having it all - Money, Fame, Success - Will Not Make You Happy
7. No One is Responsible for your Happiness other than You
8. There is No Such Thing as Soulmate
9. Everyone Wears a Mask
10. Everyone Will Judge You
Most Helpful Girl
1. It does in some situations, but how you carry yourself is the most important I think.
2. Pretty much, but not always. You need to be positive, but still watch out.
3. Being TOO nice in general makes things harder, because most people will take advantage of you, knowingly or not. You need to have a line, where you stop doing nice things for people who don't deserve it. However, "nice guys" usually aren't that or just that... there are other factors why women don't want them.
4. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. I guess it's the hardest when your heart is in conflict with your brain.
5. I think it's important to know pretty much nothing in life is just black or just white... there's a lot of grey. Good things happen to good and bad people, bad things happen to good and bad people. So what is fair, really? What are we entitled to?
6. True... having good people in life who love you is the most important thing. And that you do what makes you happy and you keep yourself grounded and just give the world the best version of yourself and just be proud of it.
7. True... others just contribute.
8. This is a hard one... because what is a soulmate really? I think everyone has multiple "soulmates". That is... people they could spend the rest of their lives with. Be it partner or friend... a person who just gets you and you get them and you're there for each other.
9. True... I think no one is completely honest or at least not with everyone. Sometimes the mask is necessary to not get hurt... a coping mechanism.
10. Most of people will judge you... we sometimes can't help it. I personally try not to.1
Most Helpful Guy
1. Only to how people react to you
2. Society (which is what you seem to mean by "world" is an abstraction, it can not care about anything. Most but not all individual people are primarily concerned with what use you can be to them.
3. Depends what you want. It can get you self-respect for example.
5. Fairness is subjective and imaginary, it's whatever you decide it is.
6. Nothing can "make" you have a particular mental state except maybe drugs.
7. That makes no sense. Saying you are responsible for the mental state you are in is a tautology. It's like saying you are you.
8. There is no such thing as a soul, personalities are more or less compatible. They can be very close and both desire to become closer. It's rare but it certainly can happen.
9. There is no 'real single you' which can be defined. There is nothing for the mask to cover so mask is an inappropriate analogy. It would be more correct to say viewed from different angles everyone has different aspects.
10. Of course, everyone makes judgements all the time. You couldn't put one foot in front of the other if you didn't.1