What's your opinion of Taylor Momsen? Do you like her?

TBH, I am her big fan, I really liked all her songs , Her dressing style,& her body shape & her sexy long legs, She's perfect to me, Plus she's blonde. Very sexy and sexual attractive. She's a very cool girl, Especially when she wear make up !
I know I am obsessed with her ! She's my sugar and sexy diva !

What's your opinion of Taylor Momsen? Do you like her?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey you 😛
    Taylor's like the coolest chick in the universe, I love her. And I love The Pretty Reckless as well.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• right "without make up "
    www.reactiongifs.us/.../...rrested_development.gif

I thought I miss gossip girl, but I hated her character in gossip girl

1|0
    0|0
    • Lamo, A lot of people don't like her character in gossip girl, But if without make that's not her anymore !

• I think it's cool that she was Cindy louwhoo from the grinch but other than that I'm not familiar with her music

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing make up in the photos of her 'Without Make Up', you can clearly see her eyeliner and eyeshadow in the second one :P Either way, I like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never heard her band (or at least I herd it and didn't know it was them), so I'm nt sure about that.
    I think her clothes as her makeup are pretty though.
    Also I saw her on gossip girl when she was younger and she was cool then too.
    So I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • CINDY LOUHOO!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hun? What you mean?

• Show All
    • It was an interesting fact. Also I do love some of her songs now, she seems pretty cool

• Yes, She's the coolest chick in the world, I love all her songs. She's the best !

• I actually don't know much about her. I think she's cute though and i've always liked her makeup and style. But I can't listen to that music lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In her 'without makeup' photos, she's wearing makeup.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• she's pretty hott

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot. One of my celeb crushes. I'm not a fan of all that eye shadow though. Makes her look like a hot zombie.

0|0
    0|0
    • But without those eye shadow, She just a pretty normal girl, Nothing special! Just pretty and looks like a girl next door!