Guys, Is this sexy? Be honest?

Guys, Is this sexy? Be honest!??

OUTFIT by the way GUYS HAHAHA NOT THE GIRL. ALSO ITS FOR A 21st bday party at a function hall ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• YES THEYRE SEXY
    40% (31)
  • Love the shoes hate the dress
    5% (4)
  • Love the dress hate the shoes
    29% (22)
  • HATE THEM BOTH
    26% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if I saw a girl that was dressed like that, I'd probably just walk right past her and not even notice her any more than the initial look. It just looks like she's desperate for attention, doesn't really have any respect for herself, or is just really high maintenance. Girls that look like that and dress like that I stay away from. I don't find it sexy at all.

What Guys Said 29

• It's too much of a try hard dress. Unless you wear that type of clothing regularly it may look desperate. If my girlfriend wore that id think she wanted to attract attention.
    But in my opinion I think the shoes make the dress seem more crazy then it is. The dress would be more respectable if the shoes wasn't weird. And by the way this dress only works if you have curves.

• I don't like the outfit, it's overkill... I like to see the elegance of a girl but this is "too hot". Ik like a nice dress and open shoes but little aspects of this outfit make a girl good looking.

• Make sure if you wear that dress that it looks good on you. Not every dress looks good on every woman. If you have any extra weight on your midriff that dress is not for you.

• Das hot! You'd need to have the figure and hair to maximize it.

• You asked for an honest so I'm giving it to you. Yes, she's very beautiful and sexy-looking, but I wonder about her inside appearance.

• the shoes are kinda tacky and the dress is "sexy" but also quite a bit slutty.

• oh hell yeah!

• its so "magazine hot"

one of those things that i bet looks out of place in the real world with natural lighting and real people filling it out.

• Both are great. The women that they are on don't hurt either. ;)

• If you're ok with wearing rather revealing clothes and the possibility of getting a lot of guys stare, then ti's great

• Shoes don't do anything for me but the first pic yes its hot

• I love the dress and the shoes... maybe not together though...

Do you fill the dress nicely?

• The shoes are great, but the dress is too revealing. Unless you're hoping to get laid at the party.

• shoes are horrendous, dress is hot

• It's slutty

• Yes it's sexy. However it is a bit much. But by all means go for it

• dress is shit, shoes are good

• I'm entirely indifferent.

• the dress is sexy, shoes not so much

• I don't dislike the shoes, but the dress looks GREAT.

• A & D
    ----------

• The shoes are hideous and the dress looks just slutty.

• Not feeling the shoes.

• Love, love, LOVE that dress! Especially on a girl with a body like that!

• If you are fat and ugly it doesn't matter what you wear you are still going to be fat and ugly.
    If you are thin and hot, it doesn't matter what you wear you still going to be thin and hot.

• The thing is, yes it is sexy, but I will almost for sure not pursue anything more than a ONS with a girl wearing that...

• Yes, the girl is hot. She'd have to be, to pull the outfit off, right?

• the dress looks great if you've got the body for it. the shoes are meh.

• Hot in my opinion.