Where do you wish you were right now?

I wish I was anywhere but listening to this dumb presentation. Ideally on a beach in Nice, with snacks, cocktails and a cute waiter. What about you?

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• really really wish I could go back to sleep. why did I stay up late on a Sunday :/ damit. lol wish I were in my bed right now. NO WAIT! wish I was in a nice hotel next to the beach, then when I wake up.. ROOM SERVICE BITCHES. aww yee. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • FREE ROOM SERVICE - even better.

• Show All
    • YES LET'S DO THIS CHRIS PRATT

• why thank you milady

What Guys Said 9

• well i wish i walk in an elevator, press the button, and the computer voice prompt broadcast: you are now at the hell floor , then i mumble inside my mind: "hell, you need to be the one to remind me?"
    and the voice continues:" next floor is the upper of the hell, after next is close to hell and its follwing is still not far away from hell." while the elevator ascending , i keep pushing and its voice keep repeating:"you are now at the adjacence of hell... the entry of hell.. "while it's coming to the border of hell.
    suddenly the lift not working , the alarm flickering with the follwing voice:" Failing.. failing... failllllll!!!" " what the hell is that? " i shout, and there's a voice very warm , mellow and mighty taking itself into my ear out of the blue. it is from god.
    " my child, too much dreaming. " says god " "but , god " i murmurinng.
    and the elevator working again, and this time it's going to descend. i scream :"oh god, i'm going back to hell," the computer voice comes back :" i knnoow, you don't need to be the one to remind us."

it's a joke , and it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • In Alaska hiking in the Arctic Circle and then kayaking with the whales

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much about to go where I wish I was right now -- Guitar Center. I'm going to be that troll that plugs in a guitar and cranks the speaker all the way up to piss everyone off. Muahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hot, I'll take anywhere that has a nice temperature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ironically, not GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • Burrowed deep inside an obese woman's vagina with snacks and a TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute waiter? That is objectification!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I was on the North Shore of Hawaii, its the part that looks like all the postcards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i was in Blackpool or in the french Alps... but on a tropical island would be great too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Beach... I would love to just stroll on a beach, watch sunset. I just want to feel peaceful and I see the beauty of sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • With my boyfriend. He has several stressful events over the next two days, wish I could be there to support him :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy where I am - drinking a cappucino, listening to a debate on youtube and watching dr. oz on t. v. in the background.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a beach somewhere in Sri Lanka 😌🍹👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • As cliche as this sounds..

With my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • In a taxi.
    I feel like going for a long drive.

:p

0|0
    0|0
  • In a blizzard. This heat is killing me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Across the "pond" eating stirfry @anon1999.🍜🍝🍴 🍍��🍒🍒🍒drinking a lovely fruitsmoothie

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in reality

0|0
    0|0
  • The future!!!

Nah jk probably somewhere like Tokyo or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • The beach. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • In some big city, relaxing in pool and enjoying the sun and strawberry cocktail🍹

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was in his arms, near the beach or in a clean safe forest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Worlds of fun, hanging oout with friends, checking out guys lol

0|0
    0|0