Do "hot" women really want all that attention?

Even if you're not getting all the attention, the attention that you should be getting of course... is it really what you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. While there are some hot women who desperately feed off of the attention like a mentally deprived, malnourished, sad case, many attractive women can't stand excessive attention. Mind you, any women who's desperate for attention tends to have mommy issues, daddy issues, or serious issues in general.

Throughout my life, I have been told that I'm attractive and I honestly can't stand excessive male attention. Because I am well aware that a majority of male attention is NEGATIVE ATTENTION from sleazy guys who sexually objectify women or don't have a moral compass. The more guys that are into you, the more pigs you have to sort through. It's exhausting.

• So would you say it's almost a "curse" to be "hot"

• @Asker I wouldn't call it a curse necessarily

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, everyone loves and craves attention, but in different ways.

Even though I'm far from being a "hot" woman, I love getting attention. I love it when people tell me that I look good or that they really like my eyes or how tall I am, but I don't go asking for the attention. Other people want both: they want people to give attention to them and they want/ask attention from other people... there's a difference.

I think getting attention because you're "hot" is a good thing, and it definitely pumps the ego in you; but I think wanting/asking for attention is bad... and unfortunately a lot of people I know personally fall under that category.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess "hot" women would know best what they want. Just like anything else, you can't stereotype someone based on something like looks. People are individuals, not groups.

• @mistnigqa808 Ohp! I guess I did learn something today. Lol. I had no clue that you couldn't tag someone when you are anon. I guess my balls are big enough to not have to post as anonymous, so that would explain my ignorance on the subject. My bad. 😆

• I was going to say something like that "ya know about him having any balls" or always being used to posting ANON on here". Which is why he didn't know about that.

Same can be said for those people who post who'll ask "HOW DO I LOOK" all while being ANON LIKE WTF!!! but once again they're so used to posting anon that they didn't even notice #sad LOL

• It depends on the woman. Some of them want attention and some of them wish guys would stop hitting on them because they already have boyfriends.

• I don't want attention for my looks, I want recognition for achievements in my career.

• No this isn't true

What Guys Said 2

• This question is too General. Every "hot" woman is different. If you're talking about attention seeking women ask a question about them

• Some do because that's all they know. Some are not that limited or shallow...