I get really sweaty.. I can sit down and put my hands on the table and after 10 secs my palms are sweaty and the table wet?

Please, how can I stop this? I'm really embarrassed when my boyfriend holds my hand because it gets sweaty really quick.. And I get smelly really fast.. Can anyone help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink more water, take some multivitamins or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a similar problem when it comes

• Sorry I just realized that the rest didn't type up! But anyway, I have a similar problem when it comes to Golding someone's hand and I'm thinking of going to a doctor about it, hopefully they will be able to do something!

What Guys Said 2

• There isn't much you can do, the only thing is relax, your anxiety will make it worse, also when you get nervous, Drink a lot of water so you're body is always hydrated, we sweat when our bodies need to cool off. The less you worry the better..

• I'm pretty sure the smell will just make him more attracted to you. Pheromones and shit.

What Girls Said 0