Which phone do you think has the best performance?

I personally don't have a favourite brand of phone. I am honestly happy with my brand LG phone. The one before that was a huawei phone which was worse than my samsung phones prior to getting the huawei phone. I used to love Samsung but i had bad experiences with them. I just listed these choices because I know these brands are extremely popular and they are competation with each other.

• Samsung
  • Blackberry
  • Apple
  • LG
  • HTC
  • Alcatel
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm using a samsung and it's going ok now but I technically have mixed experiences as I have a samsung galaxy s4 now but I used to have a samsung windows phone.

All I will say is.. don't go windows... at all. I traded my phone in over and over and it was always a problem. They eventually switched me to a galaxy and it's been much better. The reps at sprint kept telling me how horrible windows was and every time I'd take it to get serviced the reps could barely figure out the menus to them because nobody likes windows. They're all droids and apples from what it looks like.

I will never touch another windows phone ever again. They got no apps, the apps they do have are third party imitations that don't even work. The cell reception was horrible and my data would never work. The thing would randomly crash. They battery would always drain and when I'd turn the phone off, the battery would still be draining. The whole tile menu setup is garbage. Never again.

• If the battery drains when the phone is off ever again for you (provided it's a replaceable battery) I would suggest to charge it to full then turn off the phone and pull the battery. Leave it out for at least 12 hours and stick it back in, if it's just 1-2% or something I'd keep an eye on it but probably write it off as a calibration issue which should correct itself after you try to calibrate it. If it's a higher percentage then the battery is toast and I'd look for a new one. If it doesn't drain at all then the phone is probably siphoning off juice while it's "off".

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a HTC and it was one of the worst, most buggiest phones I've ever used.
    The Samsung Xperia start bugging out after a few months.
    People ALWAYS complain about iPhones being shit.
    LGs I find are slow.
    Blackberry was okay.
    Nokias are the best I find in performance. They'll only go weird if you drop/damage them.

What Guys Said 9

• Apple has the easiest time optimizing even with weaker things (battery for example) because iOS is tailored to fit into and work with exactly the parts they're dropping on the latest iPhones. That's also why it's easier for them to update iOS devices to the next iOS version than Google does with Android since Android is somewhat open source (AOSP is open source part but Google also has much of it closed off as well especially when you want to use GAPPS).

As far as power wise from just hardware, then Alcatel and Blackberry do not belong on this list, I'd put Moto in there in place of one of them. It depends on device but I'd say generally the newest flagship from any of the main Android carriers will tend to rock the highest power specs. That still means nothing though cause if you look @ Samsung right now they have the 8 core processor but then there's the horrid excuse of a ui that is touchwiz with all the bloat that it is that drops your experience of using the device.

I always try to rank what people value in a device before suggesting which one to go. As far as myself, I prefer vanilla Android with a strong dev community and that's the Nexus 6 for me. Unlocked bootloader (so that I don't have to delete everything to unlock it later so always do that first when you get the phone) + root + xposed mods = happy me.

• Although people hate on Apple, their phones in terms of performance (lack of lag, lack of crashing of apps, minimizing of slowdown )...
    ...
    ...
    ... they are the best in the business. Apple gets every little tiny drop of performance out of their processors and RAM. This is the main advantage of having a proprietary business model!

I'm #TeamAndroid and I can admit that. :-P

• I am confused. Apple are not androids.

• Okay. So I have you owned both? Or have you done your research?

• I've done research, and I know people who have Apple phones. :-D

• As of right now Samsung, as the S6 Edge has an 8 core processor.

• I have a Samsung note 4, sleek and sexy and hardware to back it

• I've had iPhone 4 and currently a 5. OMG Apple is terrible, after being forced to download apples newest updates my iPhone 5 acts terrible, slow, and sluggish. I waiting for the day my phone dies so I can just buy something else.

• That's the thing about phones, at best after a couple iterations nobody bothers to optimize for the older generation. If you want your phone to last till it physically dies while having good performance in my opinion the route to go is to swap to Android, make sure you unlock bootloader and root, then you can either put a custom ROM or even just leave the stock one without updating when you see some bad reviews and just drop xposed mods to make up for what you'd otherwise miss out on.

• Nokia - - -

• As long as it allows me to make calls where i can understand the person on the other end, it is good enough for me. I don't personally care whatever else it does. For me, a phone is a PHONE :)

• Samsung. I can't take these apple fan girls seriously. Most of them probably don't even look at the specs. It's apple so it must be good

• iPhone is the best.

What Girls Said 4

• I think Samsungs are pretty good :)

• i've been using apple since 2010 and only cuz it's cheaper thanks to deals/rebates/etc. i want a samsung.

• I've only ever had Blackberry or Apple and before that, the old Motorola flip phones. I prefer my iPhones over what I've used in the past.

• samsung for sure

• this seems very bias :P

• Samsung is very popular. I am not that big of a fan. Though i only owned 2 samsung phones but they have improved a lot from when I owned a samsung phone.

• So I love to download music in every single minute.
      but apple owners need laptop for this and Usb.
      Samsung users can download free musics due to apps
      I love watching video, but when I don't have data, I can't watch it. fortunately I have samsung so I can download videos to my library also.
      I don't have to use iTunes shit.. sorry but I'm too lazy to use it lol :D
      also u can customize your phone without jailbreak.
      iphone has huge fans but iphone is actually nothing to me.
      it had finger print but hey samsung does this also :D
      u can take off ur battery and put new one. its also good thing
      so samsung takes from me a big thumb up