Can you get arrested by FBI for prank calling businesses?

Prank calling is one of my hobbies. I usually call a restaurant, hit mute so they can't hear me then call again and again, saying nothing. I keep going until they leave a voicemail. One of them was saying ''You motherfucker, I'm gonna find out who you are and I'm gonna fuck you up. Motherfucker.'' in a Turkish accent. The restaurants are USA restaurants and I liv on the other side of the world. Could I get arrested?

Sometimes when I'm with my caasin Niko (LOL) we call them and make them listen to the ezan (Muslim call for prayer) just to freak them out. If we get bored by it then we play verious pop songs. We even made a Turkish restaurant listen to Kim Kardashian's PSA for the Armenian Genocide (her speaking voice is cute!). Of course they hung up the moment they heard the word genocide, but we stopped the video, called them and played it from where we left. It was amazing.

... and we may have called some ethnic hairdressers and said some certain racial slurs & they looked like some certain animals. Come on, we were just playin'

Actually we started out with strip clubs some months ago. We would call and I'd make Niko say ''Do you have black (he pronounces it like ''bleah'') women?''. Or we would sing. Man, it was fun. We also found out those private dances are very expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are going to kick down your door and yell "GET DOWN! GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR MOTHERFUCKER!" with their guns pointed at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a horrible person and someday you will realize that what goes around comes around.

• why am i a horrible person

What Guys Said 9

• How immature

• These are pretty lame prank calls, but no you won't get into trouble. However, you are just being a scum lord by wasting their time with your terrible joke. At least make it funny...

• Any suggestions?

• Think of your own... I had a lot of fun when Skype was free years ago with my friends. Just be original and dont make it worthless...

• I don't know if you can get arrested for that, as I don't know your country's laws or the affected people's country's laws. However, one thing should be the same in most parts of the world, if you call the same people multiple times, they might take legal action that will prohibit you to contact them again and well, if you do, you disobey a court order and where that gets you depends on your country's laws again.

• Yeah you can get in trouble

• No they can't do anything but that's kind of mean

• Someday
      I'll be
      living in a big old city

And all you're
      ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

• Imagine how annoying that is to them though while they are trying to conduct business

• Nope - - -

• Not by FBI, but by local police.

• you are so stewwpid fam...

• No, but you might get your ass kicked if you get caught.

What Girls Said 0