How can I pass a drug test?

I smoked weed for the first time two weeks ago. There was 3 of us and we smoked 2 joints. For some reason I didn't get high though. The other two people got high and looked high but I was completely fine and didn't feel anything or look high. I just got a job at Bloom (an assisted living place) and I will be drug tested within a week or so. I don't know what kind of test it's gonna be (urine, saliva, etc.)😖 how can I pass? Is there something I can buy from Wal-Mart like a detox pill or something? Help😩

Most Helpful Guy

• well marijuana can stay in your urine (or essentially your kidneys) for 1-4 weeks... depends on your metabolic rate.

you can go to stores like GNC and get detox drinks, they work well and most employers don't test or care about the masking agents in them (like creatine). you can also just drink a lot of water to help your body excrete more and more urine.

I'd make sure you just drank a lot of water regularly and go to gnc soon to get a detox drink. most of them just suggest drinking them about 1 or 2 hours before the test.

I used one after getting busted in college. I drank one of those detox drinks and passed fine

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes around 3wks to deotx naturallyy... just pray...

What Guys Said 11

• To pass don't do drugs

• Lol it was a one time thing that I wanted to try just to experience it once. I never planned on doing it again and I still don't.

• When I was in my late teens and early twenties I smoked weed like a train. The way I beat the tests was I would fill some of it with water from the toilet or urinal to dilute it. Today they're getting savy to those things. You can drink a lot of water so that can dilute it but they might recognize that too

• Thank you!

• www.truthonpot.com/.../

"For new or infrequent users, the window of time for detection (50ng/ml limit) is believed to last 1 to 2 days."

Google and other search-engines are pretty neat inventions.

• You didn't get high because you didn't inhale the smoke. Always happens with first-timers. This means the drug was never in your system in the first place so you have nothing to worry about.
    Even if you did inhale the smoke (you didn't), it'd be out of your system by now anyway.
    So just relax, kick back and smoke a fatty with captain Jack.

• They are usually urine tests. You can't detox, sorry. They are quite foolproof too.

• You will be fine even with a hair test

• drugs can stay present in hair tests for months... Please don't say she'll be fine. she almost certainly wouldn't pass a drug test after two weeks if they test the hair

• now if she gave a hair sample for a test say 5 days after smoking there's a good chance it wouldn't test positive because the hair with the marijuana residue in it wouldn't have grown in yet but since it's been 2 weeks and presumably more time til the test it's very likely the marijuana would pop in a drug test... The positive for this girl is that more than likely her employer isn't doing a hair test

• As I said do not question my authority. Ask a chemist not a lab tech.

• Don't do drugs

• You can try and not use drugs. It never fails.

• Get some urine, some salive, some hair and some skin particles from a clean friend. Easy.

• Marijuana stays around for a long time. I'd try not using it, drug users are just assholes in action. Frank Zappa didn't get high either, which is why he said "it's a rather impractical pastime, seeing as how you can go to jail for it." Maybe you should have thought of the job you want before you smoked it.

• Depends on how soon the test is. If you have a couple of weeks, then a good cardiovascular work out... about 45 min. per day and drinking water will flush you naturally. If it's in a few days, you may have to order to stuff on the internet to help flush you...

• There is nothing to help you pass.

What Girls Said 0