Guys how would you feel if a girl sent you erotic pics?

Well not fully naked.
You always say she turns you on like hell, but you have never got to be physically intimate with her?

• That would frustrate me
  • I wouldn't care
  • I just imagine fucking her

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion that's just a stupid thing to do, once the pictures are sent you have no control over them. The other party could be a jerk and post them someplace or show them to others or even if the other party does nothing of the sort, should the device or the account be compromised then the pictures are out there as well and someone else most likely has seen them and can stick them online or show them to others as well.

What Guys Said 13

• I always think I want nudes, but when I get them I end up getting extremely frustrated. Women sending me nudes just makes me want to fuck them right away, and the fact that I can't get to pinning them against a wall pisses me off.

I voted frustrated.

• How is it a girl sends you nudes but doesn't want to have sex with you? >.<

• @Ghosty I didn't say they didn't want sex, but if they're not from the same city and I won't see them for a minute, then I get proper frustrated because in that time period I want to grab them, take them into my bedroom, bend them over, and take them.

• Oh well, that's unfortunate.. Then focus on getting nudes from girls in your hood ;)

• I don't have much trust for girls who send erotic pics out of the blue, Asker!

What if she's a rapist?

• I will find where the block button is!

• Depends on the context. If a random girl just sends me erotic pictures, I would consider it suspicious and invasive.

• Not a random, someone you've known for years

• Well, I would be ok with it if we already share some sort of sexual intimacy (even if not yet physical). Otherwise it's still invasive. I would be unhappy if - let's say - a colleague with whom I have a professional relationship or even a personal (but not sexual) one suddenly sends me pictures like that.

• Nice - - -

• I think that would be fukken awesome

• I'd be happy that she trusts me and is open with me. Or else she wouldn't send me nudes.

• If we were in a relationship then I would love it...

• Well if I say she turns me on I probably wouldn't complain too much.

• If i like her then it would be the 2nd best thing she could do...

• Masturbate to it.

Like, a lot.

• I don't want erotic pictures from her unless I don't know her in person. If I do know her in person then I'd want to see her in person.

• It would be another pic that would help me empty my balls...

What Girls Said 0