How can I get more money?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Answer so many questions on GAG that you get Amazon giftcards weekly.
    2.) Get a job at a local food market.
    3.) Go on the streets and beg.
    4.) Get a job at a restaurant or fast food place.
    5.) Go to a country where prostitution is legal. (poor choice)
    6.) Get a job at a gas station.
    7.) Solve thousands of capcha's security things online and get paid for it.

Oh did I mention that getting a job is probably the best way?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get the education required to get into higher paying fields. Eithe vocational training, college or even Skilled Trades through apprenticeships, trades are looking for girls who want to work. I see that everyday, right now I'm doing an internship with my state DOT.

Even if minimum wages were raised to $25 an hour they still wouldn't be a "Living Wage". Why? Because it would cause an inflation effect where those items minimum hourly wage workers produce to escalate in price; then the domino effect would keep rolling uphill as skilled workers, salaried workers... The received Cost of Living Adjustments. After all that $25 wouldn't buy very much. I hear my friends who work part time or entry level jobs complaining about Minimum Wage frequently. Once they see a logical explanation they don't see as much benefit.

What I did while I worked part time at a coffee shop was asked my Boss who owned the shop if he could give me a job which paid more as well as had greater responsibility. Over that next summer he got me trained as a Barista, a little step up from wait staff, I can walk into almost any coffee establishment and get a job within a half hour if I needed to. Also be willing to work odd shifts, some employers pay a lot more to night owls! The shop I worked at paid $1.50 an hour over day shift.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Get a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the lowest you'll go?

0|0
    0|0
  • take money from a guy, sleep with him.
    Rinse repeat.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 words... W. O. R. K!

0|1
    0|0
  • Do some weird stuff, film it and upload on youtube... ensure that it gets millions of views

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more specific

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a stripper

0|0
    0|0
  • Sell yourself.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your really giving her advise to be a prostitute? Wtf

• How bout you mind your own business.

• Get an extra job or get a better paying job.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Work more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a better paying job or work more hours...

0|0
    0|0
  • work on your talent and hobbies... sell it out... create a brand... thank me after you become a billionaire! all the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Get another job.

0|0
    0|0