Now you. Go.

Updates:
I meant invisible* not invincible :) my bad

1|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If I were an alien, I would pee to see what colour my pee is
    2. If I were invicible, I would run around naked
    3. If I were an animal, I would be a cute little hamster and go to people I don't like and when they're like "omg so cute" I would bite them :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 1. If I were an alien, I would fuck shit up, destroy all people, and have my own planet.

2. If I were invincible, I would rob a bank, watch the police shoot me to no avail, Maybe steal some guns, start a riot, bring the world to its knees, invade a country singlehandedly, that sorta shit

3. If I were an animal, I would maul the fuck outa people just because i could.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were an alien I would check out every planet with life. If I were invisible I would (harmlessly) prank & "haunt" people. & if I were an animal I would be a panther cuz it's my favorite animal. It's big, strong & got a sweat roar (just like any big cat)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I i were an Alien, i would be a Saiyan, the ultimate warrior race!
    2. If i were invincible, I would become a world champion kick boxer
    2. If i were an animal, i would be a leopard who drags his prey up trees

1|0
    0|0
    • Mr. Beautiful I didn't know you were a DBZ fan :D

• Show All
    • wow... can't believe he is that short just googled it... for 5'3'' he is sexy as a mother fucker !!
      Haha ok be vegeta!!

• YAYY :D Told you. No one ever listens to me :/ I swear, my cuteness gets in the way of people taking me seriously. You should always listen to me, I'm always right :D

• 1 I would go back to out of space
    2 I would travel sneak into an airplane to travel some exotic place and if there wasn't a free seat i woud sit on the lap of some pretty girl
    3 i would be a lion and just lay all day in the sun

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were an alien, id probably go on Mars and steal the rovet just to mess everyone up. If I were invisible, I'd make sure the jets finally win another super bowl. And if I were An animal, I'd be a dolphin cause they're super smart

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were an alien, I would rape.
    If I were invincible, I would rape.
    If I were an animal, I would rape.

0|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 7

• 1. If I were an alien, I would explore the vast universe and then go to Earth and just by virtue of being there, make the humans question who really is at the top of the food chain and who really rules the universe
    2. If I were invincible, I would become the most fearless and well known stunt woman that ever lived
    3. If I were an animal, I would become my brother's dog because he treats her really really well, and I would get to be around my nephew all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was an alien I would travel to every planet.

If I were invincible I'd be on a roll like cottonelle, I was made for all of this sh*t!

If I were an animal I would I would be a tiger and prowl all day 🐯

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. If I were an alien, I would eat food.
    2. If I were invicible, I would eat food.
    3. If I were an animal, I would eat food.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1. If I were an alien, I would _abduct people and probe them______
    2. If I were invisible, I would ___run around naked all the time! _____
    3. If I were an animal, I would _be a big cat and I would chase gazelles________ :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Probe them? God, that doesn't sound good 😂 God have mercy on your captures lol

• Scare the hell

1|0
    0|0
  • if i were alien i would be star in a movie as me..
    if i were invincible i would be a superhero
    if i were an animal i would poop and do sex secretively...

1|0
    0|1
  • Scare people
    Rob people
    Bite people

1|0
    0|0