Girls, how well d'you have to know a guy before you don't mind him seeing your boobs?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Only my boyfriend.

• How long into the relationship, though?

What Girls Said 19

• It depends on the guy rlly, some guys are just not good at handling seeing stuff like that and they make it awkward to where other guys it's normal. So answering your question how well do you have to know them? I would say I would have to know them well enough to know how they would handle it.

• hAndle it in what way?

• Just to where it's nothing new and they don't act strange about it. For example I'm 16 and some guys I know would look at me in diffrent eyes if they where to see that, to where others I'd still be the same person to.

• I don't care who sees my boobs. I don't see that as a big deal. I think society is too uptight about that in the U. S.

• We have to have known each other for 75 years.

• Men see my boobs ( small though they are ) on naturist beaches and in clubs when they are total strangers. It's no big deal.

• If I KNOW he's not interested in me, I generally don't care. They're just tits -he's got 'em too -or at least, the potential for 'em. If there's any chance he might be interested, it depends.

• Very very welll.

• Enough to have kissed him and thought of of doing a lot more

• Not at all.

But I'm changing that.

• Well I've been with my boyfriend for months, and the closest he's gotten is a skimpy bra.

• Married like all good christian girls.

• what boobs!

• Only my boyfriend would see.

• About 2 months

• Once he's my boyfriend... so after a few weeks of dating and we are actually together.

• I'm only 16 and so far my minimum is dating for 4 days and the max has been about a month... granted I've only dated two guys... gosh I feel like a slut. I swear I'm not xD

• You're not, it's fine xD Nothing wrong with confidence

• I have really small boobs.
    Anyway, I was at a rave and some random guy I've never met before came up behind me and started feeling me up...
    I'm 17, and he was 20 so we were probably just both horny.

So, apparently- not too well.

• It does not matter how well I know him. No guy would ever see my boobs unless we are in a serious relationship! :)

• I'll finger myself in front of him on 1st date

• If it's a firat date and we're having sex, lets do it