What career are you meant for?

Ever wondered what caeer you are meant for?

I got: Writer
You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories
http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/what-career-are-you-meant-for

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont you think PlayBuzz knows what is in your mind. WOW

It gave me :
    Architect

You have an eye for detail and a skill for design. You have a hunger for accomplishing great things, and the proper combination between imagination and will power to make those great things come true. You were meant to create great buildings with the creative power of your mind

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 16

• Writer
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49db-859a-e55c66470981.jpg

• Chef:
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a9e-81b4-a847815260cb.jpg

"You are a very creative, patient and meticulous person. You enjoy creating beautiful things that make other people happy and satisfied. You are a person of the world, a true explorer of flavors and textures. You were meant to turn basic things into great art"

Nice ^-^ I'd eat all the food, though so I don't really know how that would work... 😂

• Writer

A lot of my dream career is to do with writing and studying literature, so this is pretty good <3

• I got: A Chef! :o

http://i58.tinypic.com/29y1e2h.jpg

• Hmm, the description fits but i wouldn't wanna be one.

Firefighter - " You are a very strong person, quick on your feet, fast thinker and the owner of a very big, brave heart. You accomplish great things, but are always very modest about it. You were meant to save other people's lives

• Writer

• Writer

• Writer
    You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories.

• My quiz result is architect.
    You have an eye for detail and a skill for design. You have a hunger for accomplishing great things, and the proper combination between imagination and will power to make those great things come true. You were meant to create great buildings with the creative power of your mind.

• I got writer 😊

• I got writer too. This is so far off base. I have a very difficult time putting my thoughts to print. About the only part that is right is the imagination.

• I got therapist, wtf, I'm anti-social, how to be a therapist? 😨😂

• I got writer too. I expected nothing less lol

• Architect

• I am a social activist.

You are a very emotional, ambitious and stubborn person. In the past, these traits got you in a lot of trouble, but now you can actually make a huge difference in this world thanks to them. You were meant to take what you've learned so far in life and use it to help others in need

• I always get writer.