Who is your Mr. Right?

You got the Intellect! You need a man who is going to test your mind and inspire you to know more. You value intelligence, maturity, and a man who knows who he is and what he wants. Confidence is sexy, and you can expect lots of travel, good conversation, and heck, let’s be honest, probably a lot of money. Together you will push boundaries and be game-changers!

Take the Quiz: http://www.playbuzz.com/franrt10/who-is-your-mr-right

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You got, crippling depression! Your life is an endless, vacuous waste of energy that will never be alleviated because no one will ever love you!

Wow, these have gotten real accurate...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm said to be Mr. Sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got the Macho Man! We're not going to lie, you like a man with some muscle! You want a guy who is a real man’s man and isn’t afraid to be rough and get a little dirty, yet you value someone who makes you feel feminine and treats you like a lady. You can expect snuggling while watching the football game, working out together, and a man who will build the home you’ve always dreamed of for you! Hubba Hubba!

wtf and this is for gurls... lol shouldn't have played it... should have been boys game too.. loike so i can pic a gurl

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The Creative Type
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4355-b820-a51503368cfe.jpg
    You got the Creative Type! You’re into the hipsters, the musicians, the writers, the artists. You want a man who will challenge you creatively and will inspire you daily. You value sensitivity but also a masculine sense of adventure. You can expect lots of exploration together, to work together on projects and to spend many a night listening to old records by the fire. How amazing does that sound?

OMG, this is soooo accurate! Guys like that are my favorite type of guys! <3

2|0
    0|0
    • Seems like an interesting match to you. I certainky wasn't expecting it. But I can see you dating a guy like that
      Cool by the way :D

• Show All
    • @Grace_Rdz I know right!! 😍
      @HookingSwan sounds like the perfect scenario <3 8)

• Mr. Sensitive

You got Mr. Sensitive! You need a guy who will listen when you need someone to listen and who won’t run away when you bare your emotional self. In fact, you’d appreciate if he had plenty of emotions himself! You value being real and vulnerable with someone and want to be able to talk about the hard things in life and in the world together. You can expect lots of laughter, tears, and loving life together. D'aawwww!

I can atest to the accuracy of this quiz. My boyfriend is exactly like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • "You got the Creative Type! You’re into the hipsters, the musicians, the writers, the artists. You want a man who will challenge you creatively and will inspire you daily. You value sensitivity but also a masculine sense of adventure. You can expect lots of exploration together, to work together on projects and to spend many a night listening to old records by the fire. How amazing does that sound?"

pretty amazing :")

1|0
    0|0
  • The creative type:
    "You got the Creative Type! You’re into the hipsters, the musicians, the writers, the artists. You want a man who will challenge you creatively and will inspire you daily. You value sensitivity but also a masculine sense of adventure. You can expect lots of exploration together, to work together on projects and to spend many a night listening to old records by the fire. How amazing does that sound?"

That sounds pretty amazing, actually :3

2|0
    0|0
  • Mr Sensitive

You got Mr. Sensitive! You need a guy who will listen when you need someone to listen and who won’t run away when you bare your emotional self. In fact, you’d appreciate if he had plenty of emotions himself! You value being real and vulnerable with someone and want to be able to talk about the hard things in life and in the world together. You can expect lots of laughter, tears, and loving life together. D'aawwww!

Sounds good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Mr. Sensitive.

Where's he at?

0|0
    0|0