How do men perceive you?

The Future wife
You will do just about anything to make things perfect. You like relationships to be old fashioned and if a man can't understand that then they can hit the road. You are the most capable when it comes to hospitality and love. There's always something good in store when it comes to the future wife.
http://www.playbuzz.com/katelynw11/how-do-men-perceive-you

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• The great Arabian Princess 😍😍😍
    Of course you will make a great future wife one very lucky man will take your hand in marriage I just know it 😄

• I got Buddy! LOL "I'm one of the guys and im totally fine with it:'D... apparently any guy is lucky to find someone like me" oh man thats hilarious!

• Lmao I think the quiz is made for girls. Probably by a girl too. But I guess its boosted your ego to know even guys are lucky to find someone like you :p xD

• I perceived ma Pwincess as ma Muslim cutie, the LUV of ma life and most importantly the Angel that Allah sent down from Heaven and on Earth to meh 💏

• Apparently I should see myself as a smart woman.

• Why are guys taking this quiz?

What Girls Said 12

• The Future wife

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45c0-95a2-a4a170d5b5f7.jpg

Gosh.. Yet again another one of these fun quizzes has proved to be so strangely accurate for me.. It's almost too creepy!

• I was going to say the same cause I read one of your opinions where you said you're married to your best friend :)

I've done quite a lot of them now and they strangely give me accurate answers and in some the most unexpected ones.

• @ArabianPwincess197 .. Thank you so much.. And don't I know it.. Every day I count my blessings.

And may you have good fortune in finding your true happiness, very soon indeed. :)

• Thankyou :) In'shaa'Allah (If Allah Wills). I believe marrying young is better. You get to spend a lifetime knowing your spouse and reminiscing all the ups and downs you went with them.

• http://i60.tinypic.com/kdn1u8.jpg

The Future Wife

• Cute
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...44af-8e39-d8319523b07e.jpg
    You are the girl who guys look at and automatically have some sort of attraction to. You are girly and fun and always polite. A lot of the time you'll play hard to get but you secretly probably have a crush on the guy too.

• I got...

"Cute: You are the girl who guys look at and automatically have some sort of attraction to. You are girly and fun and always polite. A lot of the time you'll play hard to get but you secretly probably have a crush on the guy too."

Hmmm, maybe.

• Lmao, no way.

Diva: You sassy pants, you. Men don't ever get a chance to mess with you because you just don't give them the time of day. You are a strong and independent woman and nobody can stop you from doing what you want. You need a man that will treat you with respect and make sure that you area always happy, otherwise they have to face the wrath of the diva.

• Diva
    You sassy pants, you. Men don't ever get a chance to mess with you because you just don't give them the time of day. You are a strong and independent woman and nobody can stop you from doing what you want. You need a man that will treat you with respect and make sure that you area always happy, otherwise they have to face the wrath of the diva.

hahahaha

• Cute

"You are the girl who guys look at and automatically have some sort of attraction to. You are girly and fun and always polite. A lot of the time you'll play hard to get but you secretly probably have a crush on the guy too."

• The girl next door

Sweet and shy, you give off the vibe that you dont show much interest in men. You mostly like to keep to yourself and your close friends. The men love to spend time with you though because you are full of great advice and always up for a good laugh. That sweet and sensitive girl is the perfect girl next door.

It seems accurate :)

• I also got the future wife. Currently hiring an evil cohort.

• "You are the girl who guys look at and automatically have some sort of attraction to. You are girly and fun and always polite. A lot of the time you'll play hard to get but you secretly probably have a crush on the guy too."

I got "Cute".

• The Future wife

• Cute