Is it wrong of me that I dont give any woman a chance because of past experiences?

been hurt many times before think this may be some kind of protective barrier?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just cheating yourself out of what could be a good thing. Unless you are being an outright jerk to women, no it's not "wrong". But you're setting yourself up to be bitter and lonely if you just assume every woman isn't worth it because you've had a few bad experiences.

You should try to learn from those experiences. Learn what it is that drew you to those women and how to spot their type in future.

• hmm see what you mean

Most Helpful Guy

• There are about 3.5 billion women in this world, and sometimes shit happens. I'm sorry you had to experience it, but it happens you know. You have to give the other 3000000000+ women a chance. You don't have to enter a relationship if you don't want to, all I'm just saying is don't refrain from letting people into your life either :)

What Girls Said 3

• You can use God as your protective barrier - but that only works if you are religious.

• might just stay single tbh sounds like less work and headache. plus im just far too young to be or start worrying about being in a relationship or the shit that goes with it lol but thanks for your help

• I don't know that you're wrong, but if you want to be in a relationship, this isn't serving you.

• I completely understand. I have trust issues due to past experiences and so I think I more so want casual hookups rather than a relationship... If I can find any lol. But I understand where you're coming from.

What Guys Said 4

• Romantic relationships are not necessary. although nice to have. The thing with having relationships the risks of getting hurt, is part of the territory, and you have ask yourself, are you strong and durable enough to handle it. If not, then all means stay single.

There is no guarantee you will find the one, and live happily after, because that's fairytale. But the point of having relationships is to share your life with someone, then to have no one share with. Having a relationship is not there to make you happy, that's your responsibility.

I am currently single, but I am focusing on my goals and future. I am not really bothered having a girlfriend. Although if she enters my life, and I see she is the one I want, I won't let her go. But I at the same I am going to chase her, If she doesn't like me, she is quiet welcome to move on.

The way I way look at it, some people will enter your life, some short term, some long term. The ones stay with me long term, are blessing. The ones that stayed short term, were just there for the test drive. But I hope they enjoyed it.

Don't let the bad ones, ruin your chances having some good women in your life. Your still young, so you have plenty of time to meet someone. By all means have a break from girls, but don't give up on them.

• Always keep your eyes open, that's the point of life. Cause life will throw you chances. But if you give up, then you have no chance of having anything good. Don't become blind, because of a few bad experiences.

• It seems like you really find trust important. That's a very good thing, it lowers the chance of cheating a lot (from her side).
    Get to know a woman very well before you decide whether you want a relationship or not :)

• You seem to have had enough. It's normal bro!

• Sooner or later you're going to have to give one a chance. They aren't all the same you know