How long do you ignore a user on here who keeps sending you messages and asking you stupid questions before you finally decide to block them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its 3 strikes and your out

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to block a misogynistic a**hole who proceeded to call me a w*ore after I asked an innocent question about my dating life.

It was unreal. He's 20 and just randomly responding to strangers' questions on the internet, spewing his hatred, misogyny, sexism, and idiocy. I gave him a piece of my mind (probably made him wanna block me, but who gives a sh*t), and then blocked his a**. I don't need that in my life. No one does.

But sadly, this is what our world has come to. Trolls on the internet who hate their lives and themselves, and just want to spread their hatred like degenerate cowards across the internet, all while they're safely hidden behind their computer screen, busy NOT getting laid :)

Anyway. That's my rant for the day!

haha actually there'll probably be more but that's it for now :)

What Guys Said 6

• Two or Three depending on what he/she wants.

• After 3 spams after I reply to them... I block.

I will admit my block list is very, very short.

• Once blocked, see you never again. That's my policy.

Somebody must deserve to appear on my block list. Once is enough.

• not aware been blocked, and only ever blocked 1 person. they would have to be pretty bad to annoy me i think.. like a stalker..

• I haven't had to block anyone yet but after I ask them once to stop and they don't they're blocked.

• First time, sure I'll let it go, but second.. c'mon now.

What Girls Said 8

• I block them the first chance I get. Unsolicited emails from guys are usually asking crude, rude, and too personal questions.

"Would you look at my penis and tell me if you would blow me?"

"Would you send me pics of what your think the perfect penis is?"

"I think your pic is gorgeous. Can I see more of you? Send me pics to..."

I dont mess around. If you are an idiot guy, go away.

• Had so many today, I block them after the first message now. It seems they're only here for one thing and they ain't gettin' it from me. I don't want to make my profile private unless I have to, and these aren't the type of guys that I would normally talk to, so I don't care about blocking them. I'm like little bro, though. I won't block normal people in public questions/answers unless I have to.

• I'm consciously trying to block fewer people. However if they become abusive or just won't shut up, I'll block them.

• Yeah, I don't like blocking people either, because then you can't respond to each other in the public forums, but this one girl has been messaging me all freaking day trying to get me to answer a bunch of questions about lesbian porn and ass licking and stuff that I told her repeatedly I didn't feel like answering. It was super annoying so I finally just said fuck it and blocked her.

• Haha yeah I get a lot of dumb messages from guys here too but I usually just delete and ignore and they don't follow up. Some do, but usually they will go away after you politely tell them to please fuck off

• I always get the foreign ones that want to sext. Or become my mail order husband.

• I've never blocked anyone. :p

• I never block.

• i used to not care, but recently, i've been blocking more, it just makes life easier if you dont need to deal with assholes, so why not...

• Once and then I block them.

• 3 times then it's block