Guys and Girls, What's your dream girl/guy like?

Personality + Looks.

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not super picky when it comes to looks, but if I had to put preferences it would be someone who is shorter than me and not obese. I'm a big fan of healthy people.

For personality, excessive arrogance is often a deal breaker. Honesty is a big plus. For inteligence, I'm happy with someone who can hold a conversation without making me facepalm. Like one person I knew thought WWIII already happened in the 50s when someone made an obviously sarcastic joke about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • are you serious, man?

• Show All
    • yeah that was quite stupid.. who doesn't know that?

• Haha it was a true story. There was this girl who had a reputation as being attractive and having good grades (more like she cheated off people-- she even asked to cheat off me smh).
      Anyway, the history teacher was known as a super sarcastic guy. He was talking about WWII and then started talking about how WWIV was surely going to happen since WWIII already happened. Everyone laughed at the joke but this girl raised her hand and asked "Sir, can you tell me the specific years of WWIII so I can take notes on them."

That is where everyone class either facepalmed or started shaking their head 😂

What Guys Said 15

• Looks:
    www.hawtcelebs.com/.../...-in-Beverly-Hills-23.jpg

Personality: Minimum (Ideal)
    - Can actually make me laugh and has enough of a sense of humor to not be offended over every little joke I or anyone else makes
    - Is a lover of the arts, especially music (If she can sing and/or play an instrument, that would be a HUGE plus since I myself am a singer)
    - Loves animals
    - Is educated and able to debate or discuss things such as science, history, and philosophy with me
    - Is respectful to my best friends and my family, particularly my mother (She doesn't have to be buddy-buddy with them, but I will not tolerate disrespect towards them)
    - Doesn't play games
    - Doesn't smoke or drink excessively (I would not mind her drinking a reasonable amount every now and then)
    - Doesn't expect things from me or anyone just because she's a girl
    - Knows how to cook (I don't expect her to be as skilled as a chef, nor cook for me all the time, but I DO expect her to at least know how to feed herself)
    - Loves children and wants to get married and have them one day

That last trait is my absolute deal maker/breaker. She could meet every other part of my list or even exceed it, but if she hates kids or doesn't want to have any one day, I would not want to be with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bodywise, I couldnt give a shit as long as she isn't massively Obese.
    Facewise, Nothing lower then a 2.5/10 up to a 6/10
    Personality - Just have a genuinely amazing heart of gold.

2|1
    0|0
  • I could describe in great detail what I hope she's like, but honestly just a few simple things for everyone.

- Find them sexually attractive
    - Be best friends with them
    - Similar views/beliefs
    - Similar sex drive

2|0
    0|0
  • Personality like @MissNowhere or @Genie23 both those girls are awesome!!!
    Looks, I don't know lol

if they look anything like the 2 girls mentioned... i would be excited!!

3|0
    0|1
  • I like a girl with great personality and looks not important

My dream girl

www.tellychakkar.com/.../nikita.jpg?itok=wlwq-E2e

1|0
    0|1
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/.../...9195992_n.jpg

good girl on the streets, bad girl under the sheets

1|0
    0|0
  • I really stopped dreaming.

1|2
    0|0
  • Girl with any colour hair, nice face and beautiful eyes, i can't really describe it very well, but personality wise, she'd be Friendly, happy, Intelligent, Adventurous, Geeky, and someone who helps me keep on my toes, just as i would her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lookswise

instagram.com/p/3yWUJtq7k5/?taken-by=lara_stone

Personality : Honest, straightforward , ambitious, intelligent, mature, open-minded

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you know when I find them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped dreaming when I meet her I will know her dreaming about these stuff kinda boring

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, doesn't exist anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall (5'8"+; I'm only 5'5"), athletic (I'm not athletic at all) with long thick toned legs thighs and butt, covered in beautiful tattoos. I'm talking about full sleeves, back canvas, leg sleeves, e. t. c. she would also have pale skin with long silky straight jet black hair. Personality wise she would be indie/artsy, kind and nice but an aggressive dominate nympho in bed. She would have to have an open mind and get my weird ass humor. I could take her to museums and galleries and travel all around the world. Oh and dark blue or green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8