I want you to be brutally honest here people, are acne scars just an automatic turn off?

Yes you seen the title, I have acne scars on my face there not true scars though it's like a pinkish red color and I feel so self conscious about it but anyway.. I want you to be brutally honest about the question.

Some are real though

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence and your personality shine more. You don't want someone shallow anyway.

I had terrible skin as a teenager and got the same pink red scars as you. I'm a girl so I could wear makeup to cover them- but my scars went away. Hopefully yours will too :)

What Girls Said 9

• You mean like Bryan Adams, who was about the cutest guy ever in the mid-80s? And Mickey Rourke, who back in his day was ruggedly handsome? I've been attracted to tons of guys with acne scars! Not just acne but battle scars too. There's something about it, I can't explain. I'm not in to a clean baby-fresh face with no story to tell. Even if it's acne, I don't care. My husband has acne scars and I love his face.

• For some reason I find guys with acne or acne scarring attractive. I think it's because I have it and it helps me relate to them

• no. as long as you are good looking some women might not even notice.

• I don't care about them - way bigger issues to worry about then that.

• I don't mind them at all because acne is something a lot of people can't control and disliking someone because of a flaw that they can't control is just shallow

• Use pure vitamin E to help
    Drink lots of water

• No acne scars are not a turn off, I have a few myself

• I don't think so.

• not too much

What Guys Said 0