If you became famous, would scandals about you eventually surface?

I've always wanted to do beauty pageant but I've always had the thought in the back of my mind that if I won a big pageant like miss america, what if the people I talk to online shared my personal information to the world?

So for you, would nudes eventually leak? Would your secrets come out? Or could you become famous and stay scandal free?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be as known as the kardasian family and y'all would hate m e.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nudes, probably. But if I were famous for anything it'd be because I pursued my dream of being a writer for late night or a comedian. If I were a comedian, I'd use that to my advantage lmao. It'd be funny to talk about.

What Guys Said 4

• if you became famous and i had your nudes, that would make me famous too. so yeah that stuff is most likely going to bite you in the buttocks

• I couldnt be president because I party so fucking hard. Stories would definitely surface

• I think my ex will take the most of it

• Nope, there are no scandals about me...

What Girls Said 0