What punishment would this minor get for those crimes?

This minor is male, 15 years of age and lives in South Carolina.

—Possessing a pornographic video of a 14-years-old girl having consensual sex with a 18-years-old and sending it to his friends and people who want it via WhatsApp
—Shoplifting about $400 worth of items from various stores
—Prank calling businesses all over the country and harassing them:

1) Calling ethnic hairdressers and calling them the n-word, saying they ''look like monkeys'' and they should ''go f-k themselves''.
2) Calling strip clubs and sexually harassing the female employees who answer saying ''How much are you?''
3) Calling restaurants in other states and ordering pick-ups that they're not going to get & ordering food to fake adresses
4) Calling a particular restaurant over and over again, saying nothing and doing this for a whole day

Most Helpful Guy

• Years of rapetastic fun in juvie with an eventual transfer to the big boy jail.

That is assuming no one beats the hell out of that piece of shit. Or kill him. I'm willing to bet that someone has had enough of his shit and wants to murder him.

Most Helpful Girl

• depending on the circumstances. in my opinion, i'd say 6 months to 3 years in prison

What Guys Said 13

• --Video: get charged with being a sexual offender, probably go on the list. Maybe nothing else...

--Shoplifting: if the cameras could still prove it, it could be a minor felony if all $400 worth was accounted for, which might be <1 in juvi, and/or a few hundred bucks of a fee. Otherwise, petty theft, and probably the fee.

--Prank calling isn't really a crime until it's harassment, but:
    1) is a hate crime and harassment
    2) probably nothing would happen
    3) not harassment really so I dunno... although if he's calling over and order again, that's harassment
    4) ^harassment charge.
    Of course, the victims would have to press charges, and then he could get <6 months in juvi and/or a fine of somewhere around $1000...

But the punishments I listed I most likely the maximum for his "crimes"...

• There's actually multiple charges there. Harassment, theft, and possession and distribution of child photography. Kids looking at sitting in prison for a long time. Two misdemeanors and a felony.

• i think he should be put in the middle of town square butt naked, he should be tied to a psot where people can throw tomatoes and other rotten fruits at him, as well as small stones
    he should be left there for 3 months in rain or shine, he shall be fed, bread and water that is all

• Tell him to enjoy while dropping soap.

• Is he wealthy?

• I'm guessing this dick's parents are absent or incompetent. Anyways, he should serve time for all of this. Treat him like an adult.

• What sentence would you give him if you were a judge?

• 5-10 years in prison. I'm more tough than some people are.

• Seems fair

• Hopefully life seems like a prick

• A real painful ass whopping

• Youth detention till majority.

• He'd be charged with the possession and distribution of child pornography (jail time), Possession and distribution of evidence of a child being molested by an adult (jail time), shoplifting, harassment, and racial profiling

• I guess he'll be buns for sausage now. He was fuck boy. He'll be right where he belongs. He won't have to go fuck himself. Plenty of "monkeys" and anyone else will do it for him now.

• slap on the wrist. he's just a kid.

besides I don't think making prank calls is against the law.

• It actually is, if you harass the person or make threats

• Well the child prom alone will get him some. serious time, plus a place on the sex offenders registry for many many years. CP is a serious crime and SC doesn't tolerate that unless they are a football player. Then they can do anything they want

• Can a 15yo be placed on sex offender list?

• Yes. Especially in SC. They'll send his ass to an adult prison

What Girls Said 0