Which Disney Kingdom should you live in (QUIZ yet another one xD)?

You got: Wonderland

You should live in Alice's Wonderland. You are an eccentric, creative and unique person who craves excitement and new things. You have a wanderlust to travel and explore the world around you. Once you jumped down the rabbit hole, there would be no stopping you and the adventures you would get yourself into in the bizarre world of Wonderland.

http://www.playbuzz.com/mariagonzalez10/which-disney-kingdom-should-you-live-in

I certainly didn't expect this result. but I guess that with all the contradicting choices I made, I couldnt b consider anything other than plain nuts :D

Still... The description doesn't really put me off at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Got this:

"Agrabah

You should live in Aladdin's Agrabah. You are a bold, confident and warm person who has natural leadership qualities. You you would pass your time going for magic carpet rides and making sure everyone in the kingdom had enough bread to eat. The exotic Middle-East has always fascinated you, and you would love the hot Arabian nights and magic of the desert."

Most Helpful Girl

• The Pride Lands

You should live in Simba's Pride Lands from The Lion King. You are a natural leader who was born to lead the pride and achieve many great things. You love animals and nature, and living in a place that is spacious and warm. Even though you are courageous you are also humble and you do things with calm and ease. Hakuna Matata!

I wish I could post the picture as well :/

What Guys Said 8

• I got : Arendelle
    You should live in Arendelle, the magical kingdom from Frozen! You love cool, crisp climates and being in the fresh mountain air.

Just like Elsa, you are a calm, cool and collected leader who is always concerned with the well being of others. You would have an enchanted time living in Arendelle, because the cold really doesn't bother you anyway.

... But I've never seen Frozen D:
    I'll live in a Arendelle though so I can be one of those old crotchety mountain hermits haha

• Lol as alwyas a loner. Why not live in the palace? Might b less... Freezing there lol

• I'm sorry. But I have to say it...

"But the cold never bothered me anyway!"

• :D how do u keep coming up with those jokes?

I must say its quite entertaining. And frankly, sounds a bit like somethinh id do lol!

• Arendelle here.

Or in short; live at home. It's a known fact Arendelle is based on scandinavia, and i live in Norway so... I allready live in my disney kingdom.

• Nice.

Norway really? Would love to visit someday: Norway, Sweden, Denmark.

Have never been to any of those countries.

How is the weather on Summer time?

• 20-30 degree celcius during the sunny days, so don't expect tropical heat ^^
      The days are REALLY long though, so that's great.

Really, i'd advice against moving here unless you like long winters. They can get as long as 5 months here (and i love it)

• :/ well the test keeps on screwing up at the last minute so I can't get an answer I guess nowhere lol.

• You should live in Aladdin's Agrabah. You are a bold, confident and warm person who has natural leadership qualities. You you would pass your time going for magic carpet rides and making sure everyone in the kingdom had enough bread to eat. The exotic Middle-East has always fascinated you, and you would love the hot Arabian nights and magic of the desert.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Agrabah.png

• I got wonderland too.

• I LOVE WALT DISNEY WORLD

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c4b-8c86-49d935ae70a8.jpg

Very relevant. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains, so Scandinavia would be a good fit. Plus I love winter

• Arendelle.
    I guess that's okay for someone who never saw Frozen.

What Girls Said 10

• Atlantica
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f3-aae4-df68481b68bb.jpg
    You should live in the Little Mermaid's Atlantica! You are a creature of the sea. You always flock to water, and like Ariel you have a curious, adventurous and ambitious spirit. Unlike Ariel's restless desire to live on land however, you would love to stay under the sea for eternity and rule the magical kingdom with your fellow mermaids and mermen.

yep, I wouldn't mind living underwater :P

• Agrabah

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c27-a421-3d451096717c.jpg

You should live in Aladdin's Agrabah. You are a bold, confident and warm person who has natural leadership qualities. You you would pass your time going for magic carpet rides and making sure everyone in the kingdom had enough bread to eat. The exotic Middle-East has always fascinated you, and you would love the hot Arabian nights and magic of the desert.

Amazing <3

• Wonderland

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...44a0-81d6-0cbf1a52522d.jpg

• The Pride Lands

YESS!! =]

• Arendelle
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c4b-8c86-49d935ae70a8.jpg

• Neverland
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48a2-9c22-84bd81e006ec.jpg
    You should live in Peter Pan's Neverland! You have a whimsical, energetic spirit that yearns to escape reality. You have a vivid imagination and a youthful glow. No matter who you meet, from pirates to lost boys, you are always adored because you make everyone feel fun and young again. You find beauty all around you, and the blue lagoons and enchanted forests of Peter's kingdom in the sky is somewhere you would never ever want to leave.

• What a lovely result

• Although I disagree it's Pan's place; it's the fairies and other neverbeasts place. Peter is just a kid who arrived and decided to stay there.

• You should live in Arendelle, the magical kingdom from Frozen! You love cool, crisp climates and being in the fresh mountain air.

• I got Atlantica

• I got Wonderland too