Anyone from Queensland Australia on this site?

If you are I have some questions for you?

Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry, i dont disclose which state i live in.

• Oh well I was just wanting to know information on Queensland but never mind

• Just information about moving to Queensland that is all I was meaning, so was wanting anyone that knows anything about Queensland but its all good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you taking a trip there soon?

• Have you ever lived in more than one city?

• If I go will have a good time. Thanks

• I am sure you will just Do it thanks again!

What Girls Said 4

• Not me Applefan, I'm from Melbourne 😁

I have friends who live in Surfers Paradise in Queensland

• Thanks @mooky06 😊

I'm in Perth 😁

• Awww do you know much about Queensland

• Hmmm that could be useful I might PM you

• So I am thinking of moving to somewhere in Queensland and have been thinking of either "Gold Coast", "Brisbane", "Sunshine Coast" or "Cairns". Which place do you think would be best for me to move to?

• I'm from the gold coast, Queensland

• Good! What is it like living there. There is a job I am thinking of appling for on the Gold Coast?

• Umm. I think it's pretty good - not sure in which aspect do you mean? It's pretty cold... Well for me anyway at the moment, but if you're from down south that shouldn't be too much of a problem haha. It's pretty safe as long as you stay away from the bikie scene... I've been out many times at night in surfers paradise at night walking by myself and felt safe... Wouldn't do this in nerang though - I guess it depends where you're going to be.

• Ok cool thanks for your opinion.

• Nope, not me

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not from there but I have a flat there where I go from time to time. Haven't used it for a fair while though. Why? What would you like to know?

• Yup, thats me :D hows it goin' mate?

• Me.. Jk, Not me

• I'm from NSW