Can you grow a beard?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 11

• Physically yes. It was so bad looking that my Jewish neighbor commented on it. He said "you'd make a lousy Jew"

• Bane of my life - I could shave twice a day and still look hairy.

• Yeah, and I like it. I keep mine pretty short, though. It's like the shortest it could be while still calling it a beard.

• Yes and I hate it. My facial hair is coarse and there's kinda a lot of hairs. I wish it was thinner and with less hairs.

• I have one already.

• Sure can. I intend to grow it long enough to braid it.

• Yeah I can. It grows pretty quickly but right now it's mainly just neck hair with a LITTLE hair on my cheeks, so I just shave it every few days.

• Ya I can grow a decent one. But it gets scratchy as hell on my neck so that has to be shaved. The rest doesn't bother me but for work I have to shave fairly consistently.

• Yup, just shaved mine off a couple days ago actually, now I just have 5 O'clock shadow.

• Yeah and I love it, beards ftw

• Gonna grow mine back actually. It grows in viking red and kind of has a super villain look to it.