Did you know that there's a hooters for women?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like ogling hot men and I like eating... But I don't necessarily need to combine the two. I'd imagine this would be more of a novelty place for bachelorette and birthday parties. Women don't seem to be wired to fall into the trap of frequently going to a commercial enterprise and pretending/being tricked into thinking the workers sexually desire her like sometimes guys do at these kinds of places.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• O my gosh this is an outrage! this is objectifying men! we need to stop it now! LOL only joking :) Women enjoy this kind of thing too and why shouldn't they. It is harmless in my opinion. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hah. what's it called?

0|0
    0|0
  • No i didn't because society doesn't sexualize men but as soon as it begins to a great extent then I will have no regret about sexualizing women

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know now

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not surprised figured they'd have something for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I work there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you mean a gay bar?

1|1
    2|0
  • 1:00
    I'm just going to save that little comment those ladies made for future reference...

I wouldn't want to touch the food, those guys were like sweating all over it. I've never been a fan of breastaurants.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I never knew this information...

Eh, I probably won't go anyways, though. It's not like I could actually date one of the hotties. What's the point of getting myself all... excited...

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, I heard they were opening that.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh oh. we have some competition! well i guess not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know that. Hooters is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never knew that. I might stop by.

0|0
    0|0