Do girls like video games, or are most girls not into them?

A lot of people think that girls are just into fashion and hair nails and shoes and they are not into video games. What do you think.

• Girls play video games.
    78% (25)44% (12)63% (37)Vote
  • Most girls don't like video games.
    22% (7)30% (8)25% (15)Vote
  • I don't know/see results.
    0% (0)26% (7)12% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls play video games. I'd say that many girls seem to be ok playing some games, but not often as intensely as guys do. Actually, guys tend to seem more obsessive about their hobbies and pastimes in general (Fantasy Football, for example?)

Personally, I always had a good time playing some more casual RPGs or sports games with my boyfriend and enjoy playing strategy games on the computer. But I get bored playing all day and find memorizing button combos tedious.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They play games, but they are slowly killing the industry with their complaints about "sexism" in gaming. GTA V received so many complaints because they supposedly viewed women as objects.
    I'm sure plenty of women play games, but do we really want them to? Would you really want to sacrifice your guy time?

0|0
    0|0
    • if you are really worried about your guy time you could just play games in 2 separate rooms or not be around women at all, and it could be guy time all the time

What Girls Said 17

• Lots of girls do like video games. I know that I do, and I have done since I was like 6. It's even more fun now that I live with my boyfriend and his brother 'cause I get to steal all their consoles that I didn't have and I can play a wider variety of games :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have neither the interest or time for them.. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do YOU think.

Check Twitch and YouTube man, girls can play just as hard as guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girl I know love video games, most girls like RPGS I love stategic games like starcraft or age of empire, horror games like dead space, and puzzle games like catherine, personally I find sports games so boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Most like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy old school gaming. Does that count? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm terrible at them but I don't mind watching for a little while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know girls who love fashion, makeup AND gaming haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the girls I personally know don't like the, but I'm hardly going to stereotype the entire sex by the assholes at my school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play if I like the game or if my friends want me to join them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a gamer. I enjoy watching people play video games now. Its fun but I couldnt play myself. It seems to hard!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I love playing them, me and my boyfriend even play together

0|0
    0|0
  • I play video games but most girls do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I play video games, not like before, but I still play.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play video games ! Some girls don't but me and my sisters do. especially the ones who younger than me. Like we play them all the time and see what other games we want or what games are coming out. basically we play then like the average guy guess lolr

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them, like I'll play if other people are (my boyfriend for ex.) but I don't love them or anything. I know girls who do really enjoy video games, though. Some of them are also into fashion, clothes, and other stuff. Personally I'm not really big on fashion, hair, nails, shoes, etc. either but yeah. I'm more into reading, writing, and I have a couple favorite TV shows.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Never dated a girl who was into video games (excluding phone games). Dated lots who didn't care for them.

They exist, but they seem to be a minority.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there area number of girls who play video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not all the games I like but my girlfriend likes playing super smash bros, mario kart, Mario party, SNES Mario/Mega Man and Halo haha Both of us are just occasional recreational gamers. We never take it too seriously but its fun :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few online gaming girls, we play GTA 5 online. Its cool. My niece likes to run COD zombie mode. She pretty good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you count The Sims or mobile/Facebook games...

1|0
    0|0
    • Snake and Tetris were amazing, don't hate. :T

• @fondue When I was a kid those were PC games...

• Well... I first played them on old bar phones. Prob a Nokia. Prob still have that Nokia actually.

• I've met gamer girls before and I hit on them if they're Japanese :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think gaming is still in the grand scheme of things pretty small still for both sexes.

0|0
    0|0