Who would you pick to win a fight?

These 5 enter the arena. Who are you betting 5 million dollars on to win. You win your money doubles.

Fighter 1
Who would you pick to win a fight ?
Fighter 2

Fighter 3

Fighter 4

Fighter 5

• Fighter 1
  • Fighter 2
  • Fighter 3
    Vote C
  • Fighter 4
    Vote D
  • Fighter 5
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna go with Whis because, unless I'm wrong, he's kind of shown to be the most powerful entity in the universe? I thought Arale for a second because she does beat Goku, but she beats him in volume 7 when he's just a kid, so I'm not sure she'd win later. (I might be wrong, I'm re-watching the series, and haven't watched them for a while :/ )

• She's MFTL+ (Massively faster than light), can destroy planets with a physical punch, and has toon force ~Arale.

• Sure, she can, but in battle of gods Goku uses super saiyan god power to get the god of destruction who is big time strong to use 70% of his power. Super saiyan god is the combined power of 5 of the most powerful warriors in the universe and shit- so obviously really strong. But Whis manages to KO the god of destruction without even looking like he's trying :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Fighter 3 obviously.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5