Relaxing, stress killing albums?

So I recently discovered the band "Black Keys" and the album "Brothers" just hits it home for me. All the songs are literally stress killers for me. Are there other albums thats are affiliated with this genera that relax you? I like The Beatles, Pink Floyd and their sound but I dont know them well enough to pick a album that would relax me. The song 'Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd is very relaxing. I like songs like that!

What are your sujestions?

PLEASEEEEE DONT SAY ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH POP MUSIC

Most Helpful Guy

• 3things ok.

Firstly god DAM. YOU ARE FINE GURL LOL!!! I literally came to this post because I saw your picture.

I didn't even read the question lol

You ever see the movie Friday and they were like DAMN that how I'm like. Haha

2. What's wrong with pop. Katy Perry and Michael Jackson. Are the shit.

3. three days grace album - one X or Eminem album recovery. Are my favs to get hyped up out of a bad mood

• Haha thanks! But something about most modern pop tends to bother me. Lyrics are copied, lyrics are repetitive and the beats are weak!

Most Helpful Girl

• The Black Keys are incredible! "Attack & Release" is another great album by them. You should also listen to Maroon 5's 2002 debut album "Songs About Jane" for similar chilled-out rock.

I'm in love with every song on Lord Huron's excellent album "Strange Trails" - constantly have that playlist on repeat. I also relax to Zella Day's album "Kicker" (check out "Hypnotic") and Broods' album "Evergreen" (check out "Mother & Father"), as well as "Work Song" and "Take Me to Church" by Hozier and "This Is What It Feels Like", "Beggin For Thread" and "Waiting Game" by Banks.

Other relaxing/chill favourites include "Keep You" by Wild Belle, "I Got You Babe" and "Stronger Than That" by Bahamas, "Galaxy" by Paperwhite, "Islands" by Hey Ocean!, "Where We Go" by Seapony, "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap, "Giving Up the Gun" by Vampire Weekend, "Come As You Are" by Civil Twilight and "Fall Underneath" by Snakadactal. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Lethal Injection by Ice Cube.

The song 'Cave Bitch' really sets the stress free atmosphere.

• I suggest going onto Pandora and creating a Lake (00) station.

I listen to lift my spirits 'cause of how happy their style is.

• The lazy song by Bruno mars is relaxing too😜

• Wild Nothing

What Girls Said 3

• I just put on anything by Coldplay or Imagine Dragons

• Hot pic... listen to just one day by bts

• Marina and the diamonds, eminim, ed sherran, escape the fate
    Im fellin a little to teenager-y lately