Girls, If you were at a small gym and there was a cute guy you see daily there?

Do you usually try to workout our near him. If so why? And do you try to show off your body to him when your working out? If this is all true what do you hope to happen?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably stay away from him, honestly. I don't look too attractive whilst working out (I have pretty red cheeks anyway, and they just flame up when I exercise!) so I'd rather he not notice me at all than notice me because of how gross I looked :P

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care how hot a guy is - I look at how friendly and kind he is and how much happiness he can add to my life - for example - can he teach me a new cooking recipe? introduce me to a musician I've never heard before? introduce me to a museum or poetry seminar I have never been to before? Help me clean the house in preparation for guests or party people? drive me to a drive through movie?

• Nope. I'd rather not attract attention to myself while I'm all sweaty and into my workout. If we randomly passed each other I'd probably make eye contact and smile, but that's about it.

• Um, I'm hoping to attract his attention, trying to send the message that I'm interested so he'll have the nerve to talk to me, looking for excuses to talk to him. What do I hope will happen? I hope we'll start seeing each other outside of the gym, of course.

• No. He can approach me though

• Nah I dont do any of that. Eventually find a excuse to talk to him.

• I would disregard him. If I wanted a date I'd just ask him, otherwise this ass won't work itself.

• No, I feel ugly at the gym lol.

• Nahh gym is ME time

• No, I like my space and would respect others (by giving them space). I might smile if the guy acknowledges me, but then I'll go about my business.

• stay far enough where e can't see me but I can see him because I probably look horrible.